being seen while bombing?

Sick_Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have night vision goggles myself and i have usde them to write before. if teh cameras have infared NODs instead of starlight i can see what they are looking at by seeing what they light up with the infared. its like a flashlight that only Infared NODs can see

thats fucking dope.

I just continue only cars to watch out for is cops....Anyone else just ignore like they aint there!! Ive had some people start conversations of 'how cool it is etc etc' some just keep walking scared, maybe once or twice in the early days when i was younger have a go heros have confronted me, and once whilst doin an illegal piece had to bounce cos some assole phoned the law on his mobile!...Now mobiles is what has really fucked up the game!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
theres another factor, some civilians do care if they see you and im not talkin normal civilians im talkin gangs, some gangs dont like writers n might jump u if they see you or shoot, n thats not good. so watch for gangs, cops, and heroes

HAHAHAAH...heroes..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i just bomb and run if you have to. When i do train run ups at stations i set myself up in the bushes next to the tracks and then run up and hit the train then run back to the bushes. I make sure cameras dont pick me up and that the driver and no one els sees me. I do maybe 3-4 trains and then just move up to the next station.

Mix it up, use your fists and your kicks to get out of shit.

• 5 weeks later...
Standard. You want to be a fucking hero as you have witnessed what you feel is a jeuvenile crime, yet you dont understand my lifes basis revolves around not giving a fuck and wanting to be in your face. Fuck off or become a knife crime statistic.

Yeah right :lol:

i've been spotted a couple times,

one time it was me and 2 other writers and one of their girls, dude drove right past us as we were finishing up the throws i mean he was literally 3 feet away, because it was an alleyway, so there was no way he didnt know what was up, i guess he was just spooked to see me and two sketchy ass puerto ricans staring dead at him.. dude didnt say shit, he kept it moving..

same day we painted a wall right off a street side at like 10.. mad people drove by us and didnt see us, if they came by we would just kneel down and they would drive on without batting an eye,

my point about that is that just because you can see them doesnt mean they can see you, or if they do see you that it means you are going to get caught, even just kneeling down makes it hard to be spotted, the dark makes it really hard to see (obviously) not to mention when people are driving past you not many are looking to see whats going on in an alley or an off street, unless its directly facing the street you're usually good. those spots it's nice to have a look out, or just the ability to see about a block down the street is all you need, past a block most people can't see what you are doing. that and have a good idea of which way to run if it comes down to that.

• 2 weeks later...

dont let passing cars or ppl throw you off,like Dude ^their said youll be gone before they get off the phone with the cops.if anybody yells at you yell back like your crazy as shit and thell shit their pants only ppl you need to be worries about is drunk rednecks

• 3 weeks later...

I usually walk and take the bus but I live in a town and if I leave my car somewhere at 12-4 in the morning its sketchy as fuck. A cop could just drive to me and ask what the fuck Im doing parking my car there and it feels like its easy for people write my plate number