Rabbit, Pancake...

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1LIFE2LIVE

(Scene begins with Grant, Bethany and Lexi talking in Bethany's living room. They are all in a heated discussion. Cue background music, closeups of each actor's face as they speak.)

Lexi: I'm telling you, Grant! The rabbit wears pancakes!

Grant: (sneering) Oh Poppycock! Why would a creature like a rabbit wear pancakes on it's head? You all know I'm the head scientist of Morehead Laboratories! My scientific knowledge has no boundaries!

Bethany (raises her eyebrows) You think too much of yourself, Grant. How do you know that a rabbit wouldn't feel comfortable wearing pancakes and assorted japanese items on it's head?

Grant: Everybody knows that rabbits don't wear household items. Rabbits are known to hate the japanese! Look!

(Grant produces a folder containing scientific information regarding rabbits disliking japanese folk and all that bullshit. Bethany and Lexi look at it in disbelief.)

Bethany: (Bewildered, speaking very dramatically) But....it can't be! I saw it on 12oz with my own eyes!

Lexi: Me too!

Grant: (Eyes narrowing, becoming suspicious) What did you say? 12oz graffiti forum? They made it up! No one will find out my secret! Yarrrrrgh!

(Cue danger music. Grant flies into a fit of rage, tearing off his shirt. Even though he's a scientist, his muscles ripple and glisten with sweat. Housewives swoon. Bethany and Lexi back away, horror cascading across their faces.)

Grant: (Rages out like crazy. Froth flies from his mouth as he speaks. His eyes burn with an insane fury) I'll tell you! Fine! You damned succubi dragged it from me! We at Morehead Laboratories are genetically engineering a rabbit that will wear household items and has no fear of the japanese people! The rabbits are engineered to expel toxic gases, and we at Morehead Laboratories plan to take over Japan! Those damned little japs will assail the US with better cars and electronics no longer! (his eyes narrow, a look of evil cunning washes across his handsome features. The collective heart rate of the 18-45 female demographic increases rapidly) But you won't live to tell anyone!

(Grant pulls two syringes from his pocket and readies them for injection. Lexi and Bethany gasp in terror. Danger music increases in tempo)

Bethany: Wha...what's in those syringes?

Lexi: Is it..(dramatic pause)...poison?

Grant: Yes! These syringes are filled with Cyanide, a deadly poison! My plan is to inject you two and make it look like suicide! Die now bitches!

(Grant menaces toward the hapless, but beautiful, women. He brandishes the deadly syringes, one in each well muscled hand. If possible, danger music increases again. Lexi and Bethany are cornered. Grant lunges to stab them with needles. Lexi shrieks and covers her eyes. Bethany picks up a beautiful flowery vase and smashes it over Grant's head, just as he injects Lexi with the deadly poison. He falls over, unconscious and acquiring a bad case of amnesia.)

Lexi: (horrified) Wahhhhhh! Dammit! That bastard got me! What do we do now? I'm gonna die!

Bethany: Don't worry, Lexi. You're still a popular character, so you can't die. This is the soaps. Popular characters don't die. Besides, we don't know who your long lost father is yet. We won't find out until episode 11 of this season. Start worrying then.

(Sure enough, the door opens and in walks another handsome scientist. Cue heroic rescue music. He is carrying a cage containing a rabbit wearing a waffle.)

Scientist: (with a badly voiced russian accent) Hallo. My nayme ees Doktor Sven. I verk vith Doktor Grant. I em vary smart, so I know thot he injacted you veeth Cyanide. Eet this majeek vaffle, from thees majeek robbit, eet vill mayke you feel moch better.

(Naturally, they don't show Lexi eating the waffle, since it's gross to watch someone eat on TV. She is magically cured and can continue acting on this terrible soap opera. Fade out and cut to commercial)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Senk u all for de kaind words, meng.

Sure man, go right ahead. I don't have any prints, those are plain digital. If you wanna print them out, go right ahead... I'm open source like Linus Torvald. Beer,

El Mamerro

PS: Anti-social, I really don't understand what you mean...

If Mamerro is still down. When I get a 4.25x2.75" digital copy of that second Mamerro drawing of Oolong, I can get some vinyl stickers printed up. They should last longer than Kinko paper copies. When/if you get a chance Mamerro post it up or e-mail me.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'll see if I can get a hold of those this weekend... The thing is, I did those at a computer lab, and I had no zip disk to save the files in... So I gotta find some time when the lab is open and there happens to be no one sitting at that specific computer so I can get them.

In the meantime, check out the "Member names: google image etc." thread, and clarify our doubts, please. Beer,

El Mamerro

unfortunatley i do not have a printer , nor would i know how , what to use if i did.............thus to me its easier just to buy them off you. However , isnt there some way to just save the picture to a disk at take it to kinkos or something and tell them to do it ?

Archived