my lunch just owned your lunch and i only spent $2.00

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first time i did it, we were baked & so fucking full, none of us even had our wallets

had milkshakes, breakfasts & other whole meals & such

this troll bitch stared down at us hard, then when we got a chance to bounce, i fumbled & almost hit my head on the door like a retard or something like that, but we ran out right after

ive never ran so fast while being so full & laughing so hard, people probably thought i was an escaped mental patient

this was far away from home & we were eating at this next diner for a few days in a row before. we were gunna dine & dash on that one, but decided the staff was too nice so we went to that one down the street for a free meal

coolstorybro.jpeg

Veggie tacos don't make sense to me. Not knocking.. Just saying..

word.

maybe they don't make sense.

they don't have to because they are fckn awesome.

i really don't like meat. so i just cook and season beans at home, or if i'm out it's a bean taco.. the rest is pretty much the same. i actually don't get that grilled veggie mix in there, the squash and zuchinni and what have you. yuck.

black beans, rice, and all the fixins.

Speaking eating and not paying.

I was out riding with a friend of mine. We stopped by some little smoothie place, chilled outside, drank our smoothies. Bunch of shithead looking cops standing next to us, bored as fuck, because nothing ever happens in that part of town. Now last time we were there, we payed before they brought us our shit. Not this time. So, we finish, and forget to pay. We get on our bikes and head off. The guy comes out, looks around, and asks the cops if they saw us pay. The cops say no. He just shrugs and says whatever, they come here all the time, Ill just get the money next time. Well, wouldnt you know, one of the Rambo cops jumps into action. I like to think that he heard we didnt pay, and before hearing the owners excuse, ran to his squad car, slid across the hood, and sped off in our direction. So this cock sucker chases us down and gets on the mega phone and pulls us over, and tells us to go back and pay. So we head back, with him 4 feet behind us, going 5MPH. Not to mention this all went down in front of a house with 30 black dudes in the front lawn, yelling tons of random shit.

• Like 1

ahahaa the police.

i feel so much safer after reading that.

i too once walked out wihtout paying but because the staff did not realize they were supposed to take our money.

seriously.

i was holding the money and the chick goes "have a nice night!" so we leave.