Was The Apollo Moon Landing Fake?

Dawood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeah we never landed on the moon...

Despite the fact that we brought back a ton of rocks FROM THE FUCKING MOON

I was specifically talking about the Apollo mission, the first one, not the one with Neil Armstrong later.

Yeah we never landed on the moon...

Despite the fact that we brought back a ton of rocks FROM THE FUCKING MOON

I would imagine that if they were able to pull off fakeing being the first to land on the moon that it wouldn't be to hard to fake a couple of rocks. Just sayin.

I have no opinion on whether it was a hoax or not, but it aint too far fetched that the government would want to pull that off. For propoganda reasons. Being that it was at the hight of the Cold War and all. "Can't let the Ruskies beat us to it!"

i saw some interview video on youtube where the dudes were to eachother, "did you see many STARS?... mmmm i cant recall" and a 4th grade lying kid face.... no atmosphere and you didnt see stars!?

the van helen radiation rings humans or living things cant cross plus the "landing" video looks like a fake 1940's hollywood scene...the pictures, the interview! watch that! youll see how suspicious they act. and all of the other stuff that makes it seem what it is, a trick of magic.

there wasnt that much of a celebrity worship as today to use them as distraction and they werent that crooked like today's. they needed something expectacular...a moon "landing" right in the middle of the vietnam war.....

all the years that passed since the "landing" and nothing else.....never again.....not even circle the moon for some flicks or something going a little far from earth

the van helen radiation rings humans or living things cant cross

...the Van Allen belts? What you're saying is just plain incorrect. All you need to do to find that out is hit up wikipedia, but I took an astrophysics course a year ago and could smell the shit on your breath. Don't claim science you don't understand to prove a point you want to believe.

plus the "landing" video looks like a fake 1940's hollywood scene...the pictures, the interview! watch that! youll see how suspicious they act. and all of the other stuff that makes it seem what it is, a trick of magic.[/

there wasnt that much of a celebrity worship as today to use them as distraction and they werent that crooked like today's. they needed something expectacular...a moon "landing" right in the middle of the vietnam war.....

all the years that passed since the "landing" and nothing else.....never again.....not even circle the moon for some flicks or something going a little far from earth

I won't waste my time, but there are much more reasonable explanations for why the moon landing DID occur than why it was a hoax. Just look around a bit on the other side of the question.

In any case, why is it so hard for you to believe? Does the existence of technology such as the internet, robotics, superconductors, cell phones, military tech, etc. etc. somehow make it seem unreasonable that we could make it to the moon?

Just imagine being Buzz Aldrin and having people accuse you of faking your entire career. I'm not a patriot but people claiming we didn't go to the moon makes me almost as mad as him, I dunno why.

There is an easy way to prove the astronauts landed on the moon, get yourself a laser and a telescope and bounce the laser off of the mirror that the astronauts put there and has been used since then to make precise measurements for the distance of moon from the earth. End of story. Let's have a party!