Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dawood

Was The Apollo Moon Landing Fake?

so you're saying the russians landed there?

figured someone would know what i was referencing...guess not.

think "space race"

btw: the russians were first on the moon, but it was an unmanned probe.

and after that?

and after that?

the americans landed. aldrin, armstrong, and the other guy.

an interesting bit of trivia, all the former astronauts usually end up to be alcoholics

or have psychological issues.

the americans landed. aldrin, armstrong, and the other guy.

an interesting bit of trivia, all the former astronauts usually end up to be alcoholics

or have psychological issues.

holla!

Yeah we never landed on the moon...

Despite the fact that we brought back a ton of rocks FROM THE FUCKING MOON

I was specifically talking about the Apollo mission, the first one, not the one with Neil Armstrong later.

Yeah we never landed on the moon...

Despite the fact that we brought back a ton of rocks FROM THE FUCKING MOON

I would imagine that if they were able to pull off fakeing being the first to land on the moon that it wouldn't be to hard to fake a couple of rocks. Just sayin.

I have no opinion on whether it was a hoax or not, but it aint too far fetched that the government would want to pull that off. For propoganda reasons. Being that it was at the hight of the Cold War and all. "Can't let the Ruskies beat us to it!"

does anyone have a link of some guy going up to buzz aldrin and accusing him of faking the landing....and the guy ends up getting punched?

i saw some interview video on youtube where the dudes were to eachother, "did you see many STARS?... mmmm i cant recall" and a 4th grade lying kid face.... no atmosphere and you didnt see stars!?

the van helen radiation rings humans or living things cant cross plus the "landing" video looks like a fake 1940's hollywood scene...the pictures, the interview! watch that! youll see how suspicious they act. and all of the other stuff that makes it seem what it is, a trick of magic.

there wasnt that much of a celebrity worship as today to use them as distraction and they werent that crooked like today's. they needed something expectacular...a moon "landing" right in the middle of the vietnam war.....

all the years that passed since the "landing" and nothing else.....never again.....not even circle the moon for some flicks or something going a little far from earth

ha, ha , hey, he told him to get away from him. Whether he landed on the moon or not, that dude deserved to get stole on.

dont you love how its shown in slow motion too....you can see the dudes feet start to come off the ground.

^^definately...hes one of those old school tough guy types...kinda like jack palance was.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now