An ugly person I went to school with is selling beer out her pussy!!!?!!?!?

Some1

DISAGREE.

I am 5' 7 and weight 140. I don't have a perfect body but its pretty good. no muffin top on the jeans. I am a size 8. I am white (English, Australian, German) and 1/4 Chinese. I HAVE AN ASS.

witnesses to my not fat body:

Seven.13

Ese

T.T. Boy

SO you're blantent blanket-statement bullshit is stupid.

......pictures.......:p

/no pervert. i've just never seen what that combination of ethnicities does to a woman's body.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha, I went to a hookah bar last night, not by choice. So I chilled for an hour, got a little drunk, ended the night with a fine ass in bed. Latina girls are fucking amazing. It's either asian or latina, I never got with a white girl before. Fuck a white girl.

haha, I went to a hookah bar last night, not by choice. So I chilled for an hour, got a little drunk, ended the night with a fine ass in bed. Latina girls are fucking amazing. It's either asian or latina, I never got with a white girl before. Fuck a white girl.

IT'S ALL ABOUT ASIAN GIRLS!! i've never hooked up with a latina though so.... cool

I've never hooked up with an Asian girl before.

The first one I was gonna get turned out was a crackhead (although a fucking loaded one)

The second one had been molested by her stepdad and had udd issues because of it (but had the best rack I have ever seen on an asian girl, and she used to give me free food).

So yeah, asians haven't been all they are cracked up to be in my experience.

ive hooked up with a couple of latinas...the sex was great....

i dated an asian chick once (well...she was half asian...but had the asian look)....we never had sex....and she was quite the dick tease.....i hate dick teasing females.

Oh man, I just found a latina girl who I used to sell booze to, on Myspace! This chick was hot as fuck (but was taken back then) and I still owe her a shot of tequila!!

She only had a headshot on the Mysapce, so I hope she hasn't gotten chunky (like my mate who reckons he saw her said). Apparently she was a personal trainer as a 2nd job, so I don't see how that could happen

If you see a latina walking she is fine as hell. If you see her walking with kids she is always, and I see em' everyday on the way to work, so I mean ALWAYS fat.

There is this girl at the bank...again...god I gotta grab my nuts and ask her out. I just keep flirting everyday...I literally hit the bank up everyday.

Today I had to do $500 in pay outs I was talking how hard it was to keep track of all the people who work playing music for me. How I run everything and should just start an LLC so I can write paychecks and dont have to go to the banks...She is so freakin hot she seems like she is diggin me...i hope...

p.s. cali that pic of BIGGIE is fucking comedy...

Way ahead of ya I was looking for pics at her station or like rings...She's got this cheezy ass foax claires jewlery lookin thing on her ring finger pink cant be real stone in it... Makes me nervous. She dresses classy like good stuff Express and up so I dont think she would even accept that fake ring shit...

Yo on a scale of 1 to 10 I would say 7 and 1/2. I have been know to be too harsh on girls imean shit you can go back one page on this thread and see that...

This is the skinnier one thats there not the one with d's i talked about... this one like 5'6 115 to maybe 120lbs small boobises but the body and face=bella and she gotta goldilocks ass knahwhayamsayin!? Not to big not small by anymeans but the shit is just right and tight in the pants she was wearin today...

mmf?

what the fuck is that?

I am not about to sit there and flick the girl that would be extremely weird. I am in there everyday doing my banking which is weird enough. Also my ex's sister works there...then my ex would think i am weird...

Archived