My boss has been studying up on Special Relitivity and Time Travel...

Some1

Sooo I guess people in my office are alot smarter than they really show to be...

Email from my boss...

SomeJuans Boss is out of the office for the rest of the day

I will be out of the office starting 07/02/2007 and will not return

until 07/03/2007.

I will respond to your message when I return on Thur 6/28 or you can

contact SomeJuan ***-***-****-/**** Email Some.Juan@yo-mammi.com

I get an email this moanin from an Account Manager @ HP

SomeJuans Boss,

Your Out of Office dates make absolutely no mathematical sense.

SomeJuan, Any help?

Regards,

This nigga right chea...

What else am I to do...

Actually I just read the end of the email MyBoss is having sent out. He apparently has been reading up on Einstein's theory of Special Relativity and going to the past to answer the emails in real time circa last Thursday in which any questions sent to him will already be answered and these emails we are sharing now will not even have happened.

He may have also used wormholes as shown in this diagram below...

Worm3.jpg

For more info on this topic please refer to the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_relativity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FLUX CAPACITOR IDIOT!!!

The flux capacitor

This article does not cite any references or sources.

Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. (help, get involved!)

Unverifiable material may be challenged and removed.

This article has been tagged since June 2007.

A fan-created Flux CapacitorThe flux capacitor is the core component of time traveling DeLorean. Brown states in the movie Back to the Future that the flux capacitor "is what makes time travel possible."

The term flux capacitor has become commonly used slang or buzz word[citation needed] for a device whose operation might be too complicated to explain simply, especially if it fails to operate properly, as in "The file server went down due to a flux capacitor problem."

[edit] How it works

It is not made clear in the movie exactly how the flux capacitor works, beyond that of a typical deus ex machina device. It consists of a box with three small, flashing incandescent lamps arranged as a "Y", located above and behind the passenger's seat of the time machine. As the car nears 88 miles per hour, the light of the flux capacitor pulses faster until it has a steady stream of light. The stainless steel body of the De Lorean also has a beneficial effect on the "flux dispersal" as the capacitor activates, although Doc is interrupted before he can finish explaining it fully.

[edit] Fictional timeline

On November 5, 1955, Doctor Emmett Brown came up with the idea of the flux capacitor after slipping and bumping his head while standing on his toilet to hang a clock. The idea came to him in a vision he had after being knocked out.

In order to travel through time, the vehicle integrated with the flux capacitor needs to be travelling at 88 mph (141.6 km/h), and requires 1.21 gigawatts of power (1,210,000,000 watts), originally (from 1985 to 1955) supplied by a plutonium-powered nuclear reactor. However, for the time machine's return trip (from 1955 back to 1985), plutonium was not available, so a lightning rod was connected directly to the flux capacitor and was used while the vehicle sustained 88 mph. Plutonium was used once again for a trip forward in time at least 30 years, and at some point thereafter the plutonium reactor was replaced by a "Mr. Fusion" home energy generator from the future that was fueled by extracting hydrogen atoms from garbage.

The De Lorean once again came back to 1985 and proceeded to travel to 2015, where it was stolen and taken back to 1955 and returned back to 2015 without the Doc's knowledge. When they returned in 1985, they found it was a different present, so they traveled back to 1955 to fix the timeline. The De Lorean was again struck by lightning in the year 1955, this time by accident. The lightning created an overload and destroyed the time circuits, if you watch closely you will see that the 1885 date was already displayed before the lightning hit, after the LED read-outs flashed, this is a reference to earlier in the film when Doc exclaims that he needs to fix them (they also flash a random date before he hits it and they are corrected), contrary to popular belief the 1885 date was not caused by the lightning hitting the De Lorean. It was then hidden in the Delgado mine for 70 years, "... because suitable replacement parts will not be invented until 1947." This is presumably a reference to the invention of the transistor. It was recovered from the mine in 1955 and repaired by Doc Brown's 1955 counterpart, thus restoring it to working order. Since both gasoline and garbage were available, the next trip back to 1885 was performed under the car's own power.

Due to a broken fuel line, the De Lorean's final trip from 1885 to 1985 was partially powered by a steam locomotive pushing the vehicle up to 88 mph while using Mr. Fusion to generate the 1.21 gigawatts required to activate the Flux Capacitor and break the Time barrier. Doc returns to 1985 in a time machine made from a train. This uses a flux capacitor that Doc was able to power using steam.