Naked Girl thread SAFE FOR WORK version

deterrent

actually, i am friends with devilush. and just because youre bitter about god knows what doesnt mean you and everyone can beat up on her for no reason, even if she doesnt post here anymore. you really have nothing to do with any of it either, so maybe we should both shut our mouths and show our tits lathered up with baby oil in multiple poses doing things like jumping up and down or taking a shower.

is what she really meant to say

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares?

Alure is my girl, but why bother talking shit on the internet if nobody's actually going to duke it out?

I've got bigger fish to fry...standing topless next to a grill on a hot summers day wearing daisy dukes as i think about sliding slowly into a swimming pool and stoppin just as the cool water makes my nipples taught and erect

come on people you gotta read between the lines here i cant keep doin it for you

so yeah, last night i didnt read through any of these threads surrounding whatever the fuck is going on, but i did get an aim message from earmuffs with titty pictures, and i was sort of wondering what i did to deserve it. but now i realize its what devilush did.

its funny seeing certain girls talking shit about others on here when i, as well as several others im sure, has dirt on them.

see that's why girls shouldn't take nudie pics with their face in 'em...

I don't need all that evidence lying around...

someone should pm me Dev's pics.

youre not missing out on anything love.

mero,

porkchop is mad cause she got called out for hoe'n with someone elses man. or maybe she's just mad that she got called out for hoe'n with eastbay. this is funny as she's previiously bragged about fucking her cousin, so apparently fucking eastbay was more embaressing? who knows. in any event, dlush somehow decided she should get involved by posting a blog on myspace talking shit about alure. porkchop thought she should take it to the next level by harrassing her over pm's and aim. dog then thought it would be an even better idea to take it to that fabled 'otha, otha level' and post nude pics of dlush fingering her butthole. although i personally think it was a little excessive, public sentiment seems to be that dogs idea was the best out of the bunch.

as for my personal involvement in this, im just trying to amuse people. i will not be sharing or posting any of the pictures in question. well, i shared them with gliko, but i cant be held accountable for what he does.

mero,

porkchop is mad cause she got called out for hoe'n with someone elses man. or maybe she's just mad that she got called out for hoe'n with eastbay. this is funny as she's previiously bragged about fucking her cousin, so apparently fucking eastbay was more embaressing? who knows. in any event, dlush somehow decided she should get involved by posting a blog on myspace talking shit about alure. porkchop thought she should take it to the next level by harrassing her over pm's and aim. dog then thought it would be an even better idea to take it to that fabled 'otha, otha level' and post nude pics of dlush fingering her butthole. although i personally think it was a little excessive, public sentiment seems to be that dogs idea was the best out of the bunch.

as for my personal involvement in this, im just trying to amuse people. i will not be sharing or posting any of the pictures in question. well, i shared them with gliko, but i cant be held accountable for what he does.

not sure where your current fascination with cliff's notes came from, but i would def hit the props button for you if it existed simply for the fact that it is hilarious right now....

mero,

NO DOUBT MY NIGGA GOOD LOOKING. BUT I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS.

WHO IS PORKCHOP? RENTAL?

AND WHY DID DLUSH INITIALLY START POPPIN OFF ABOUT ALURE? WAS SHE THE ONE THAT PUT CHOP ON BLAST?