what in the hell is up with this?

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2v7v2h1.gif

yeah...big pun....one of the greatest rappers ever!!...

i watched this clip right here...this shit was funny.....charlie rock and big pun were dissing each other.....for fun of course...

charlie said to pun....im gonna hand cuff you and eat 16 tacos in front of you while you starve....then

pun said im gonna tape a bunch of tape recorders in a dark room to the wall with your girl saying your name all over a room and watch you do this....thats where this animated gif comes in.....

if you type big pun in youtube you get an 11 clip documentary about his life....shit is dope....you guys should check it out.

mhoustonmr2.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS????????? This dude is super homo, and how the fuck did he pull this piece of ass????

Christina%20Milian-SGG-047023.jpg

Christina%20Milian-SGS-014227.jpg

Christina%20Milian-31.jpg

Christina%20Milian-6.jpg

I would gladly slurp the period blood out her snatch with a straw, just to get a look at this girl naked... And homo ass dudes getting girls like this is an all to common occurence. How does dudes stylist even describe this shit to him? " Hey homie, i got this hot new outfit you got to wear to that award show, it looks like some futuristic seran wrap type shit.. its the next hot thing.fo real trust me

Archived