SUMMER REPORT. really.

justaname

fuck summer, i barely have 3 hours of sleep because of this fucking allergy, a really fuck up case of allergy, and i have to start this new job in 3 hours. fuck not having money, time going by really fucking slow when you don't have any money. fuck the mall, im starting this new job at the mall today. i don't like the mall but i need money and something to do while looking for a decent job outside of this bullshit mall. im gonna be working at one of those kiosk in the middle of the mall, im becoming the people that always fucking annoy me, and selling this language program called Rosetta Stone. on the other hand, the comission i get is pretty decent. i get about 25% each time i sold a piece, this only happens when i've met the quota which is one piece a shift. the internet is super slow right now and i don't fucking know why. everything is not going well so far the past 3 weeks. so FUCK SUMMER. FUCK THE MALL. FUCK NOT HAVING ANY MONEY.

DISCUSS.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

really? you think anyone that regularly shops at a mall is going to be interested in rosetta stone language software? maybe there is a mall for intelligent people somewhere but from what ive seen on my few unfortunate visits youd be better off setting up a kiosk with ice cream, new era hats and king of the hill dvds.