imagine 12oz held a graff expo

FROSTY

yo imagine 12 oz held a graffiti expo. we could all actually meet up in like new york and have lots of huge canvases to paint on. Am i the only one who has pictured this happening. people from all over the place would come as well just cauz they wanna see graff. and ofcourse that would be good publicity for 12oz.

anyways what do ya think. good or bad idea;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think it would be pretty cool to meet any of you, for a expo or not. ive never met internet friends before. im as gitty as a school girl. i cannot contain myself. slap my ass and call me sally.

lets do that shit up.

Guest Obsessed

i think it would be worth the hella long road trip from cali to meet some of ya...after being on these boards a couple of years the mind wonders and comes up with pictures of everyone, i dunno i might be dissapointed meeting people though cause it would kill all of my wonderful mental images

the only reason i would want to meet anyone on here is to go drinking and hit up all the titty bars....fuck some graffiti....im down for the 12oz beer and titty bar tour....

it would be fun to meet some of the people ive spoken with on line....there would still have to be either beer or titty bars involved, im bad at meeting new people so id have an out for the lulls in conversation...."uuummm....soooo....hey!!! look at those titties!!!"

i am trying to attend at least one major graffiti expo next year (one of my new years resolutions) so who knows....mabey ill finally get to challenge smart to an all day drinking contest....

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by boogie hands

mabey ill finally get to challenge smart to an all day drinking contest....

i want in too...keep me posted brahhh i drink til my puke pukes.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by -Rage-

Not to mention all of the undercover cops just waiting for us to show our faces...

not like any of us paint anyhow. lots of vandal squad in vermont there rage?

the only reason i would want to meet anyone on here is to go drinking and hit up all the titty bars....fuck some graffiti....im down for the 12oz beer and titty bar tour....

it would be fun to meet some of the people ive spoken with on line....there would still have to be either beer or titty bars involved, im bad at meeting new people so id have an out for the lulls in conversation...."uuummm....soooo....hey!!! look at those titties!!!"

i am trying to attend at least one major graffiti expo next year (one of my new years resolutions) so who knows....mabey ill finally get to challenge smart to an all day drinking contest....

Boogie, im coming down your way in jan. when i got a break from school and shit to see some friends..ill be in your area...

What do you say we start our training for this huge drinkin fest...or we can just go toe to toe, your choice of beer..haha...ill hit ya up on aim later..

Hell yeah I'm down Boogie. Come down to Los Angeles and we'll hit the Spearmint Rhino. I might have to buy a VW Bus to travel the country with a box of cans in the back and a wallet full of 1'$.:idea: :crazy:

Archived