Ron Paul Revolution!!!!

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fox News the people are a bunch of retards.

The guy asks him about huckabee's add about religion or whatever and then Dr. Paul makes a great connection to the whole Fascism will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross thing and the dude just backs up like Oh I dont believe he was doing that I think he was just putting out a xmas message...fucking stupid...

Polls are wrong we are going to take it during the elections WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama, said in a very derogatory tone:

“The civil libertarians among us would rather defend the constitution than protect our nation’s security.”

i just wrote him a letter kindly insisting that he get the hell out of our country.

Prime example of double think.

Quite honestly shit is hilarious.

one of my neighbors got polled by phone. he said they asked some stupid question about what candidate he was voting for, left out paul, then asked what his favorite sexual position was. he hung up. obviously what they wanted.

shit, im surprised. beck was really good with ron paul. im stoked. i always thought he was more of a boot licker. i wouldnt be surprised if he follows tucker carlson's lead and supports ron paul. maybe all that hollow rhetoric he always spouts off about the constitution this, and the declaration that, finally hit home when he was face to face with the most consistent constitutionalist politician in our history.

I just saw that hour long Glen Beck/Ron Paul interview. It was pretty good, despite Beck coming off as slightly arrogant like usual. I had heard most of it before but when Beck got to the 9/11 conspiracies it was hilarious.

Beck: "What is your opinion on the theory that the planes that crashed into the towers were remotely controlled?"

Paul: "......... I uhh I haven't even heard of such a claim"

• Like 1

Or he could have just been playing nice for TV purposes. The Ron Paulolites did bombard CNN with hate mail after he said all that.

Who knows though. Most people do say "I like this guy" after actually listening to what he has to say.

I haven't watched it yet, I will asap.

i emailed beck and the sponsors of his company, letting them know i would never buy any of the bobbles if beck associated ron paul supporters with terrorists again. lots of people did.