I want to gayify you. Here, I got a retarded thread for you. please ruin it

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spectr

Re: I want to see you, yet again

me blurry in dallas where jfk got shot.

me12ozql6.jpg

and friends arm hastily painted out.

I have always suspected you of being the third gunman at the grassy knoll.... now there is concrete proof... let me just tell casek that we know have proof it was you...

She's super snobby anyway.

oh, then she would just loooove a dirtbag like me!

i can see the meet up now...

piggy: "whaddup grrl"

snobby thick chic: "eewww...aren't you the guy who likes to piss in girl's butts?! my girl told me about you."

imnotwitty: What have I been doing? Not much. Trying to get to the gym at least once a week. (lost about 15 lbs so far this year…) travelling, etc… going to move to San Francisco at the end of August. Whatchu been up to?

Oh, and that house is clean as fuck, but it’s not my spot.

missyoumissalure! come see me!

I have always suspected you of being the third gunman at the grassy knoll.... now there is concrete proof... let me just tell casek that we know have proof it was you...

Dont tell casek. he cant know.

:huh:

dallas btw, is one of the biggest black holes i've ever been too. there is nothing to do there. I had fun all the same but its lacking in the stuff to do department. the stockyards were ok but thats fort worth.

and.

whats the deal with the blatant advertisment of your mega-mall sex shops? I thought yall were conservatives.

dallas btw, is one of the biggest black holes i've ever been too. there is nothing to do there. I had fun all the same but its lacking in the stuff to do department. the stockyards were ok but thats fort worth.

and.

whats the deal with the blatant advertisment of your mega-mall sex shops? I thought yall were conservatives.

Dallas is considered the sex industry's #1 city.

Nasty ass place. yuck.