COPE and JA in SHREK 3

VE.ONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all i wanna know is...what the fuck is there graff doin in a movie about a medieval ogre??

or does shrek go into the future and visit nyc in this movie??

you know... YOURE RIGHT! i mean they totally must have missed that when they were making the movie! you should really write a letter of complaint and let them know that they really have their facts wrong... or maybe it is a work of fiction... for children... and you clearly missed that.

for everyone who didnt see them..

now hopefully you will..

i looked at the trailer and it was in there, and i took a screenshot and brightened it up in photoshop so it stands out a lot more..

Good for them. People that have put in the volume of work that they have should get to

do what ever they want. Make money, get fame, spread word, Cope is for the children

"all that graff means to me"

you mean like 25+ arrests, months in jail, fights, shootings, money lost, and over 20 years of work? oh no probably like 8 months and 14 sharpies.

stupid fuck.

throw on your aesop rock CD and rep the elementz

mwahahaha.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure about JA being in Shrek 3, but he is in 'The Lord of War'. About 10 minutes into the movie, Nicolas Cage is on some run-down building with his "brother" and they pan around the building. BAM! Smack dab in the middle of the building a "JA" throw in black.

• 6 months later...