post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ginger Bread Man

everybody is eating good in here

chili

_dsc6997.jpg

cesina and queso asado with some avocado to balance the saltiness

_dsc7002.jpg

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Fuuuuuuuuu

I could eat a good talian beef n sasage combo right about now.

Shit I need me some lucky dogs. Ship me some shit down south of the border...

Making Pizza tonight. Made the dough last night, very simple recipe from Lidia B from PBS: flour, yeast, water, salt, and a thin coating of oil as it rises. It's really easy to do if you have a stand mixer and totally kicks ass over the store bought stuff. If you're familiar with Boston Pizza it tastes like Santarpio's or Regina's before it became a shitty chain.

I make a pretty simple sauce canned plum tomatoes, diced onion(sautéed a bit to get the sugar going), fresh basil or dry oregano (NEVER BOTH), garlic, salt, and pepper.

On the menu tonight:

Gorgonzola and caramelized onions

Prochuitto( SP?), zucchini, and garlic

Pepperoni and shrooms

and maybe roasted red pepper goat cheese and caramelized onions if I have enough dough.

B's game and tasty beers as well. I'm way to lazy to take pictures, you all know what good pizza looks like.

Anybody got any else ideas for toppings.

I'm very strongly considering buying a hotdog cart, and making stupid amounts of money off drunk college kids with it.

If this plan works out, I might be coming back in here to get weird hotdog topping ides from all of you, so start organizing your lists now.

KTHX.

Archived