post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I strictly get down with Italian delis, but my dad's stepfather was Jewish so he's always talking about Jewish ones and how good they are, so I need to expand my game a little bit I guess

Funny you mention going down there too, I'm thinking end of February or beginning of March I'll be in town. Down to show a muthafucka some food spots and hit a Sixers game? No homo of course haha

Yeah I strictly get down with Italian delis, but my dad's stepfather was Jewish so he's always talking about Jewish ones and how good they are, so I need to expand my game a little bit I guess

Funny you mention going down there too, I'm thinking end of February or beginning of March I'll be in town. Down to show a muthafucka some food spots and hit a Sixers game? No homo of course haha

no doubt, lemme kno wen yr around.

but check out the jew deli's

they got the best rye bread on the planet.

plus pastrami,pickes...

n usually a young jew broad at the counter, they r dirty women.

ass 2 mouth on the 1st date.

/no racist.

Haha word.

Like I said, my dad knows where the good spots are apparently, but he doesn't ever wanna leave his house. I'll hafta catch him on his way home from work, and intercept him before he hits the recliner.

Once he's there he's watching his big screen and playing with my niece, can't stop him haha

been a while

couple days ago, the girl made herself sauteed mushroom patties with avacado pesto, and a red pepper sauce.

100_6033.jpg

and i repeated chicken dish that i had a couple months ago.

100_6034.jpg

then tonight i halved some chicken breasts

100_6039.jpg

dunked them in flour, egg wash, and my secret spicy herbs combo.

100_6040.jpg

ready to go for a swim

100_6043.jpg

100_6042.jpg

came out perfect

100_6050.jpg

100_6046.jpg

rice, chicken, cheese-broil.

100_6047.jpg

add sour cream, homemade salsa, and cilantro and thats about it.

100_6048.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Squash, zucchini and sausage. Toasted bread with white bean paste and prosciutto.

Picture047-1.jpg

Hot&Sour to fight off the sickness that won't leave.

Picture054-1.jpg

Tuna, walnut, lemon zest, fresh herbs. Need better quality tuna, but was still good.

Picture056-1.jpg

Banana peppers, prosciutto, s&p, o. oil, vinegar and lemon juice. And cheese. Mushrooms.

Had this at the bar last night, burger with chili and a fried egg. It was pretty good, but I think I'll stick with my usual bacon cheeseburger next time

0_IMAGE_011.jpg

I also had some shrimp, brie, and pesto pizza (no flick) which was fucking delicious. I was surprised I liked it because I used to hate pesto, but this was the first time I'd tried it in years and it was good

IOU is doin it right. all that looks good. the trout looks good to but maybe a little over kill on the sage imo. last nights dinner rigotinni pasta and mock swedish meatballs. i say mock cause i don't have the recipe. i just seared off the meat balls then added onion and garlic to the pan then made a roux added about a quart of beef stock brought that up to temp then added the meatballs back in to finish cooking once they were cooked i removed them and added white wine vinegar and some milk and seasoned to taste.i just looked at a recipe and i was pretty spot on minus the vinegar.

IMG_0751.jpg

I ain't gonna lie.. I've been happy with my meals lately. Ain't no gourmet by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm keeping myself happy. Starting to pick up some cook books and go from there.

Farce: The sage wasn't too much really.. Not when I used it for both sides of the trout. Now you got me thinking of different ways to cook this dish next time..

Tasty meal on the cheap.

I ain't gonna lie.. I've been happy with my meals lately. Ain't no gourmet by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm keeping myself happy. Starting to pick up some cook books and go from there.

Farce: The sage wasn't too much really.. Not when I used it for both sides of the trout. Now you got me thinking of different ways to cook this dish next time..

Tasty meal on the cheap.

word. that's the way to do it. always look for new preparations to do something. keeps it fresh. although sometimes it's not always a hit it's a lot more fun than the same ol same ol. i might make schnitzel tonight i've been in the mood to make comfort type food. sometimes i forget how good it is.

word. that's the way to do it. always look for new preparations to do something. keeps it fresh. although sometimes it's not always a hit it's a lot more fun than the same ol same ol. i might make schnitzel tonight i've been in the mood to make comfort type food. sometimes i forget how good it is.

One thing I do need to do is master a few dishes though and then build from there. I get bored way too quick, but I do need to branch out and add my own touch a lot more.

Next time I wanna cook the sage leaves during the reduction part and leave them out entirely or just a few for garnish. The wine sauce seemed to buttery to me, so maybe that might work?

Archived