"What?? I thought everyone did that"

shitting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wiping while sitting down makes me feel like a pussy, plus, if you stand up, your dookie smell wafts into the air, making it smell even worse for the next one in there. sometimes i like to put my leg up on the sink to get in those hard to reach places too.

one of my greatest child memory was one day i had to go to the toilet all day because of diarrhea but i couldn't find a decent toilet so i decided to go to Mcdonalds wich was dirty as usual so i stood up and sprayed shit all over the toilet ...

one of my most embarrassing teen memory was when i went to some public toilet and there was already a lot of poo marks i just pee and then when i left the next man believed thet it was me so he forced me to clean...

Wipe til you bleed.

The TurboJugend way.

My niece gets completely nude when she poops.

It's cute when she's five.

But when she starts school next year, I can see it causing problems.

I do this at my own house sometimes...I am 21...its liberating...

When I was homeless on Christmas Eve one year, a kind man took us all home.

To celebrate.

We looted his house.

ANd then someone wiped they ass with his handtowel.

And put it back on the rack.

Backwards.

wow you and your friends are really hardcool :rolleyes:

one of my most embarrassing teen memory was when i went to some public toilet and there was already a lot of poo marks i just pee and then when i left the next man believed thet it was me so he forced me to clean...

hahahaha fuck how old were you dude i can't believe you'd clean the toilet caus some guy told you to. probably the funniest anecdote in here

What country are you from?

On the subject of embarrasing/fucked up things, one time I took a shower and realized all my towells were in the wash so I got a sesame street one out of my roomamtes room and dried off with it. When I told him, him and his girlfriend just statrted laughing hysterically and informed me that the towell was their "sex" towell from the last week. I took another shower. I never felt so gross.

THAT IS FUCKING RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUNCHY!!!!!!!!!

while on the subject of poo...

when i was younger i can remember me and my friends were walking along the street and one of my friends saw a pile of old dog shit on the ground.

so he got a napkin and picked it up and walked over to a car and put under the drivers side door handle. (it was the kind that scoops over so the poor bastard couldnt see it.

i wish i saw that fools reaction

I wipe standing up. I never really understood the sitting down thing. Maybe my arms are too short or my wrist doesn't bend the right way or something.

Actually I wipe it kind of squatting up, not a full stand.

Or I just take a shower after. :)

so i was talking with a coworker about a similar topic. he told me that after hes done taking a shit he always makes sure all the shit is also off his nutsack. i had no idea what he was talking about so i asked why he would have shit on his nutsack. he then says "because when you wipe your ass sometimes you wipe the shit all the way onto your nutsack. i then realized that this dude must wipe his ass from top to bottom. i then began laughing and explained to him the proper way to wipe his ass. its pretty sad when your twenty six years old and you dont even know how to wipe your own ass...

this is funny........:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wipe standing up. I never really understood the sitting down thing. Maybe my arms are too short or my wrist doesn't bend the right way or something.

Actually I wipe it kind of squatting up, not a full stand.

Or I just take a shower after. :)

Alright fucko, I don't ever want to hear you say anything stupid again ol' trex arms ass nigga.

one of my greatest child memory was one day i had to go to the toilet all day because of diarrhea but i couldn't find a decent toilet so i decided to go to Mcdonalds wich was dirty as usual so i stood up and sprayed shit all over the toilet ...

that is quite possibly the funnies shit ive ever heard of. figurativly and any other possible way. wow.

i almost cried.

I wipe till I see it turn red. I hate any poop near or around my butthole, has to be ultra fucking clean, no matter the price.

ummm... how can you see that its red?

dont even respond.

i dont wanna know.