VIRGINIA TECH MASSACRE + HAMMER POSE PICS

Thought_Monster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: VIRGINIA TECH SHOOTING

shut up write away you emo, if theres 25,000 students and 30 died, what are the chances even one of your friends would have been killed let alone multiple friends..shit happens bitching about my opinion won't make the bullets go back in the gun

I wasn't trying to be an asshole initially either that's just the way I am, should I cover up the truth so some stranger with a keyboard doesn't get butt hurt? But yeah thats why I wrote back.

shut up write away you emo, if theres 25,000 students and 30 died, what are the chances even one of your friends would have been killed let alone multiple friends..shit happens bitching about my opinion won't make the bullets go back in the gun

You're an insensitive asshole... Regardless of if they are your friends or on not its still innocent people being losing their lives for no reason.

There saying this is the biggest shooting in US history. Not just in a school but anywhere. Fucking crazy shit. On the first day of school there two cops were killed across the street. And now this... man that school is bad news or something. Ima light a blunt.

Dog that shit is happening all over the world right now, and to a lot more than 30 people. Yeah an innocent motherfucker got killed, the dude who did it is dead..all you can do is hope he goes to hell and say RIP to the rest..foreal..and yeah I am somewhat insensitive after my father died at a young aga I learned that people die oh well keep on keepin on.

The way I see it Bush says his prairs are with these 30 people's families. But he sends a much larger amount of people to there deaths everyday. Those people aren't accounted for nor do his prairs go out to them. The fact that we put our lives above theres is pretty fucked up in my opinion.

Putting you people on perspective? About that many people die in Iraq every day. Humans dying in Iraq are fucking politics to you?

People going to school and work... no one has even counted how many have been killed over there.

but yeah it's off topic, whatever dude

edit: I'm done and will shut up

Dog that shit is happening all over the world right now, and to a lot more than 30 people. Yeah "30" innocent PEOPLE got killed, the dude who did it is dead..all you can do is hope he goes to hell and say RIP to the rest..foreal..and yeah I am somewhat insensitive after my father died at a young aga I learned that people die oh well keep on keepin on.

for those of us that have to keep on keepn on.......... its alot easier without some dickhead hollerin negativity and hate and what this incident aint...,,,,,,,,,, share ya condelences if you have any and move on money.................

I don't understand why the police didn't act quicker... a few months ago there was a shooting in Canada and the police forces reacted really quickly and killed the shooter... With all this "War on Terror" shit high security levels everywhere and they still can't manage a single guy???

Innocent deaths are innocent deaths whatever their nationality age... is. RIP and a lot of courage for all the people concerned.

for those of us that have to keep on keepn on.......... its alot easier without some dickhead hollerin negativity and hate and what this incident aint...,,,,,,,,,, share ya condelences if you have any and move on money.................

I wasn't trying to spread negativity or hate until someone tried to point a finger at me for not crying about 30 strangers when theres thousands more dying everyday, just cause their not at some college in the U.S they don't matter?. I'm tired of holier than thou people, act like you give a fuck, what are you doing to prevent things like this? Huh? I'm out on this thread. RIP and sorry these people are making a mockery of your deaths because they can't handle another opinion and want to act like they give a fuck.

Archived