Vinnie Paz

Cory Feldman

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

white people need a "great white hope" in any sport or music genre

dominated by another race. that's why all these white people worship and go crazy over vinnie paz, aesop rock, cage, and necro, even though they're not saying much more than the black rappers that they make fun of.

I'm sorry but thats stupid as fuck. So now white people aren't allowed to listen to anyone rap unless they are black, or it automatically becomes an issue of them only liking them because they are white? I liked JMT because it was shit that sounded raw to me "broke into the vatican strangled the pope with his rosary" that shit made me want to wild out and punch motherfuckers in the face. On VBD everything said just hits me like that, same thing as if I'm listening to a Big L freestyle or a classic Metallica song. I only listen to a few white rappers and it's because they are good not because they are white. I don't listen to music like a fan, I listen to music like someone who makes music, because that is what I do. So I'm not "talking shit" on these mainstream black dudes, I just don't like the fact that their hooks are simple phrases over and over as are their rhymes, with only one word rhyming at the end. I like complex rhyme schemes, multi-syllabic shit, and of course the beats. JMT beats crush mostly any of that bullshit synthesized trash, the only good beats I hear are Dipset beats, Alc, Primo and a few others.

And if you're not feeling the white-jail-muslim thing, I don't recommend you ever coming to Philadelphia.

Ha.

I saw a white muslim with a zztop, fire red beard today. He and his burkaed wife where walking around campus.

Lets compare and contrast "underground white lyrics" verse "mainstream black lyrics"

ILL BILL

God is an atheist, why should I believe in religion?

I'd rather get my dick sucked and cook K's in the kitchen

Driveby, leave you on your block bleedin' and twichin'

Break bread with demons and witches, I'm evil and twisted

Half of us in jail, the other half in Beemers and Sixers

CEO's wondering who let these creeps in the business

Creep with the biscuit, I'm peril when the fiends are vendicted

Lights the American Nightmare - the trees of the wicked

We cry blood, sniff cocaine and die young

Time's up, caught up in the blowjobs and mindfucks

The metal that killed my enemys, occupy guns

Say goodbye cause you only die once

My minds grotesque and so ugly, so focused, so hungry

Trust me, young Gene Simmons, get in between womans

Ill BIll - solo album, how we gon' take it?

Leave you ducktaped and stuck in the Matrix

....see that shit is fresh to me....now lets use a verse that is real popular with the "rap fans"..how about Lil Wayne?

Howdy do motherfuckas, it's Weezy Baby

Niggaz bitchin' and I gotta tote the (Cannon)

Listen close, I got duct tape and rope

I leave you missing like the fucking O'bannons

One hand on my money, one hand on my buddy

That's the AK-47, make his neighborhood love me

Bullets like birds, you can hear them bitches humming

Don't make that bird shit, he got a weak stomach

Niggaz know I'm sick, I don't spit, I vomit, got it?

One egg short of the omelet

Simon says shoot a nigga in his thigh and leg

And tell him catch up/ketchup like mayonnaise

Um, I'm the sickest nigga doing it, bet that baby

These other niggas dope, I'm wet crack baby

Yes, get back, get back boy, this a set back

Clumsy ass niggas slip and fall in to a death trap

Them boys pussy, born without a backbone

And if you strapped we can trade like the Dow Jones

Wet em up, I hope he got his towel on

I aim at the moon and get my howl on

Some niggaz cry wolf, I'm on that dry kush

And when it come to that paper I stack books

You heard what I said

I can put you on your feet or put some money on ya head

Life ain't cheap, you better off dead if you can't pay the fee

Shout out my nigga Fee

See every motherfucka at the door don't get a key

Ya outside lookin' in, so tell me what you see

It's about money, it's bigger than me

I tell my homies don't kill him, bring the nigga to me

Yeah, don't miss, you fucking with the hitman

Kidnap a nigga, make him feel like a kid again

that shit is supposed to be good?.......

Lets compare and contrast "underground white lyrics" verse "mainstream black lyrics"

ILL BILL

God is an atheist, why should I believe in religion?

I'd rather get my dick sucked and cook K's in the kitchen

Driveby, leave you on your block bleedin' and twichin'

Break bread with demons and witches, I'm evil and twisted

Half of us in jail, the other half in Beemers and Sixers

CEO's wondering who let these creeps in the business

Creep with the biscuit, I'm peril when the fiends are vendicted

Lights the American Nightmare - the trees of the wicked

We cry blood, sniff cocaine and die young

Time's up, caught up in the blowjobs and mindfucks

The metal that killed my enemys, occupy guns

Say goodbye cause you only die once

My minds grotesque and so ugly, so focused, so hungry

Trust me, young Gene Simmons, get in between womans

Ill BIll - solo album, how we gon' take it?

Leave you ducktaped and stuck in the Matrix

....see that shit is fresh to me....

Thats probably the dumbest thing I have ever read. Not only does it make barely a minutia of sense, if any at all, he raps like he's the rape child of gangsta and nerd.

demons and witches? the matrix? the only person who probably sucked your dick was necro.

Yeah god forbid anyone use any types of metaphors or content that isn't about Buck 50's and Shaniqua..you really can't understand that? Your a fucking retard brotha, see in underground rap they refer to things that if you don't know what it is then you won't understand it. Sorry its not straight forward like "Trade like dow jones." Wow man thats the thing with rap fans 99% of yall motherfuckers don't have a brain.

I listen to everything but you gotta know whats good. See this Jadakiss shit right here shits on all that "Throw some dees" "Slangin in my white tee" type shit.

Yo, uh, it's Task Force Tuesday, the NARCS is in the black car

I got five hundred, hundred packs in my backyard

Clear twelve-twelve's, that look like stuff shells

I'm cuttin' niggaz throats on the sails, while they puff L's

Don't leave nothin' un-bagged, shave everything

I learned from the O.G.'s to save everything (to save everything)

They come by one more time, they gon' hop out

They two deep, and one is a bitch, she gettin' knocked out

Then I can get rid of the pack

But I just copped this pretty chrome thing, so I'm dippin' with that

Uh, down-shiftin' on 'em like I got gears on me

(Run!) Besides that, I got about 5 years on me

(Run!) Scared to death, runnin' like I got bears on me

(Run!) My Timb's start feelin' like they Nike Air's on me

(Run!) It's hard for me to slow down, it's like I'm on the Throughway

My belt's in the crib on the floor by my two-way

Now I'm try'nna hold my hammer up, and my pants too

If they don't kill me, they gon' give me a number I can't do

Rather it be the streets, then jail where I die at

And I'm asthmatic, so I'm lookin' for somewhere to hide at

But they too close, and I got this new toast

'Magine if I would of let off a shot or two, you know what I gotta do

but its just retards like you MAR don't know what negates good lyrics and that is why DEM FRANCHIZE BOYS sell records.

Yeah god forbid anyone use any types of metaphors or content that isn't about Buck 50's and Shaniqua..you really can't understand that? Your a fucking retard brotha, see in underground rap they refer to things that if you don't know what it is then you won't understand it. Sorry its not straight forward like "Trade like dow jones." Wow man thats the thing with rap fans 99% of yall motherfuckers don't have a brain.

Nope.

Its like this. You and your little underground hip hop groupies love to feel smart. So you walk around quoting this psudeo-intellectual bull that your rap idols are spewing. But wait there's more. You cant listen to rap if it isnt "hard", right? So what now? You have some white, fat, wanabee muslim, and his skinny wigger thug pals vomiting lyrics about how they are going to "pull your wig back faster than an elven dungeon master." (OOH SHIT THATS HELLA SCARY!) All this is promptly eaten by your sorry asses and regurgitated right into the mouths of all your closet homo backpacker friends.

Oh and just try to explain this to me:

"Is it love such as that which I exhibit for my practice

The factor which then amalgamates the baits with straight-jackets and ROBES

Huddled in brackets that blacken the average globe

Xenophobe, loathe to modify the fly, feel this...

I call the notch in my wall for every stall

every fifth marks lance diagonal to symbolize your downfall

Drunky peasants, honor the shifty mega-drawn presents

Slug a bolt one ceremonies of merit turned blood sport (Uh)

Voted hella high seas, I freeze your mega dumb company

Pumpin' out wise beads like, fly sneak-attacks on dry leaves"

MAR thanks for further showing how much of an asshole you are.

1. Underground groupie? I listen to like 4 or 5 people that are "underground" because they are good, and it's underground Philly street shit except for Non Phixon because thats where I rest, not "Backpack rap" Your fucking dillusional.

2. Second of all who the fuck mentioned some shit about elves? Your the one with this crazy lingo I think you know a little too much about it. Cus dude used a metaphor to say that his mind is fucked up and hes an evil fuck, that shits weird to you? If you went to ILL BILL at a show and called him a nerd, you would leave with your jaw kitted. Bet.

3. Did you just post some shit with weird words like Xenophobe and Amalgamates? You need to go listen to some Sage Francis faggot ROFL.

So basically all you really just did was show me that you know nothing about any of the artists you think your talking about, nor know nothing about me, nor know nothing about music. A++ You The Man Now Dog.....

Like where do you get these fucking opinions dude? I see you as some herb who wears Dickie suits and those fake chains from the mall kiosk or after that weird shit you posted maybe some fag who shops at Pac Sun and goes to poetry readings. I'm laughing at you kid, no matter what you say your going to look like a herb because based on my WHOLE argument your saying that Jedi Mind, Jadakiss, Jay-Z, Big L and any other musical act that makes/made good music is backpack nerd rap? Foreal like my whole argument is for people with good lyrics and beats and music in general. Say someone is a nerd because they said something completely understandable but out of the ordinary? Thats called being ORIGINAL you fucking dumb son of a bitch.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW between this thread and the fucking VA Shooting thread I want to poke my eyes out.

Thanks for making me hate the general population just that much more you fucking ignorant fuck.

PAYCEEEEEEEEEE

Thats probably the dumbest thing I have ever read. Not only does it make barely a minutia of sense, if any at all, he raps like he's the rape child of gangsta and nerd.

demons and witches? the matrix? the only person who probably sucked your dick was necro.

only idiots talk shit on ill bill...that dude is fuckin twisted...you obviously arent down with uncle howie or psychological records....

Personally I don't even particularly like that LCN ish, I liked his flow on his album better.

Bill and NonPhixion are wassup but Necro I can't ever fuck with.

This shit is funny though. Bill is respected in the industry, has tracks with Styles P, D Block, Raekwon, and madd other established cats, and this dude calls money a backpack rapper and a nerd. What a fucking clueless retard.

YO I JUST LISTENED TO THESE NIGGAS EXTENSIVELY...I AINT GET PAST ONE VERSE IN ANY ONE OF THE SONGS. THIS NIGGA/THESE NIGGAS SUCK B. THATS IT, MY SON RAPS LIKE HE GOT A MOUTHFUL OF WET MARSHMALLOWS. ALSO, ANY WHITE DUDE SAYIN "IM READY TO GO TO WAR FOR MUMIA" AND "BABYLONIAN NUBIAN" (WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?) SHOULD BE BARRED FROM RAP/LIFE B. IM SORRY, LETS BE REAL. AND THIS NIGGAS BEATS ARE UNIMPRESSIVE AND DONT MOVE ME B...MAYBE IM CRAZY, BUT ITS PROLLY JUST THAT I DONT LIKE CORNY RAPPERS/PRODUCERS. THE ONLY NIGGAS THAT CAN TALK THAT 5% SHIT AND NOT SOUND LIKE FUCKING LAMES ARE WU, AND STYLES...AND YOU CAN SAY "WELL THESE DUDES GOT TRACKS WITH GZA, STYLES, ETC ETC ETC" JUST CUZ NIGGAS DO A TRACK WITH YOU DONT MEAN SHIT, ILL DO A TRACK WITH ANY NIGGA THAT CUTS ME A CHECK.