$$$ RUMMAGING $$$

groyn shmoyn

about 5 years ago after my grandmother died i was helping move furniture out of her house. doing so i cleaned out a few drawers and came across about 100 or so vintage baseball cards from the 50's. seeing how everything was getting thrown out anyway... i decided to stash them for myself. so i put them in a binder and have left them alone til i thought about it tonite while at my parents house. unfortunately i cant figure out where i left them. im sure theyll show up.. but in the process of looking for them i came across a box for a Gold Star AM/FM cassette tape recorder... and i thought to myself... "gee, that seems interesting... i think ill have a look." in doing so i found no cassette recorder... the outcome was MUCH greater...

comics.jpg

i asked my dad about it... he had no clue where they came from... he then informed me that he was gonna clean out the closet next week anyway. all these books are dated late 50's and early 60's.

anyone know where i can go to find out the value (if any) of these books?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.