Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FUCKMUNI

MEXICO

its been a few years since i last went down south...i heard there was a new law where you need a passport to cross back into america?? any one know whats up nowadays?? im gonna be in TJ and rosaritos...any good motels, bars, drop a dime!

yeah....i think it was implemented in january.....you need your passport even for tijuana....i feel bad for all the san diego college students who go into tj to get drunk...now they need to take passports with them.

whaaaaaaaaat? a passport? thats bullshit >(

i go to algadones all the time when im in AZ. never have i ever needed a passport. then again-- the last time i went was during thanksgiving. :(

The new law started this year...

But you don't need a PASSPORT, if you're driving, you can use your birth certificate.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

i like how people say "el salvadorian:

its el savador.. no need for the el before salvadorian...

the salvadorian. the man from el salvadot...

get the point?

mexican americans go to night school and take spanish class and get a B

mexican americans go to night school and take spanish class and get a B

mexican americans? who go to nightschool? take spanish class and get a B?

mexican americans go to night school and take spanish class and get a "B"

Okay dude, we get it.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

some 1 is really believes in recycling old jokes...

he is doing his part for the environment.

The new law started this year...

But you don't need a PASSPORT, if you're driving, you can use your birth certificate.

ummm....bullshit?

Uh nope...

"Visas and Travel Documents

Getting Into Mexico

Current Requirements for Getting Into Mexico: The Government of Mexico requires all U.S. citizens to present proof of citizenship and photo identification for entry into Mexico. However, U.S. citizens have encountered difficulty in boarding flights in Mexico without a passport. The U.S. Embassy recommends traveling with a valid U.S. passport to avoid delays or misunderstandings. However, U.S. citizenship documents such as a certified copy (not a simple photocopy) of a U.S. birth certificate, a Naturalization Certificate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or a Certificate of Citizenship are acceptable. U.S. citizens boarding flights to Mexico should be prepared to present one of these documents as proof of U.S. citizenship, along with photo identification. Driver's permits, voter registration cards, affidavits and similar documents are not sufficient to prove citizenship for readmission into the United States.

New Requirements for Travelers Between the United States and Mexico: Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) effective January 23, 2007, all U.S. citizens traveling by air to and from Mexico are required to have a valid passport to enter the United States. As early as January 1, 2008, U.S. citizens traveling between the United States and Mexico by land or sea (including ferries), may be required to present a valid U.S. passport or other documents as determined by the Department of Homeland Security. Ample advance notice will be provided to enable the public to obtain passports or passport cards for land/sea entries. American citizen travelers are encouraged to apply for a U.S. passport or the passport card when it becomes available, well in advance of anticipated travel. American citizens can visit travel.state.gov or call 1-877-4USA-PPT (1-877-487-2778) for information on applying for a passport."

http://travel.state.gov/travel/tips/regional/regional_1174.html

I don't have a passport, it's exactly how I got into Canada.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Except for like, I don't have a passport, and I am in a different country.

You are a known liar as well.

strange. everything ive read about it always said you absolutely need a passport. being 10 minutes from canada, it was discussed a bit.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

sweet they posted the new per diem rates.....sneak is going to make some money on his trips!!

Every single government site about going to Canada or Mexico says if you're flying you need a passport, if you're crossing on land you can use your birth certificate until 2008, whereupon you will need a passport for that too...

It was a big deal considering I wasn't going to be able to get a passport for several weeks and was supposed to be there in one. I read up on it a lot.

And subsequently was right since I am now in Canada.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now