A fuckload of cash seized in Mexico City

Harvey Wallbanger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i guess you never heard of the federal government inquiring into why you have 207,000,000 dollars in your account(s).

it's better to keep this much dirty loot in the cold hard cash form.

I guess you've never heard of a Swiss Bank account?

I guess you've never heard of a Swiss Bank account?

Those have gotten traced too.

"Banking secrecy evaporates if a Swiss judge is convinced that you have used a Swiss bank to commit a serious crime such as financial fraud, embezzling, money laundering or drug dealing. It has to be a major crime under Swiss law, even if it was committed elsewhere. "

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/bank/20010227a.asp

caught this while reading the article

Mexican officials said the cash seized was mostly in U.S. $100 bills and weighed at least 4,500 pounds.

"Kudos for the Mexicans," said Donald C. Semesky, financial operations chief for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration. "They're very serious in this effort, and we commend them."

http://www.latimes.com/news/la-fg-meth17mar17,0,3877797.story

Hey, at least the DEA gave them props.

they didn't stop anything. that's a drop in the hat although rare in mexico since the laws are so corrupt there. i guess the president's policies are paying off.

but don't get it twisted: american drug users spend billions every year. most of it goes to and stays in mexico.

I still believe one of the most efficent ways to curb drugs a bit and get to the real people is to give a 10% finders fee on drug money seized and no punishment if the informant testifies and gives in the people freely without having being contacted before.

I don't like snitching, and don't want to live in a world where it's the norm - I do however think it's nessesary to curb the people killing thousands of people and ruining millions of lives with hardcore drugs.

This way for example it would be a HUGE risk for the people who own that, when there was a $20 million incentive for one of the guards or whoever knew about the money with a promise to be able to live freely to give up the information. Would make it a lot harder for the bosses to hide the money as they would have to spread it out (which is never a good thing in that business)

I still believe one of the most efficent ways to curb drugs a bit and get to the real people is to give a 10% finders fee on drug money seized and no punishment if the informant testifies and gives in the people freely without having being contacted before.

I don't like snitching, and don't want to live in a world where it's the norm - I do however think it's nessesary to curb the people killing thousands of people and ruining millions of lives with hardcore drugs.

This way for example it would be a HUGE risk for the people who own that, when there was a $20 million incentive for one of the guards or whoever knew about the money with a promise to be able to live freely to give up the information. Would make it a lot harder for the bosses to hide the money as they would have to spread it out (which is never a good thing in that business)

snitchy mcsnitcherson