WHAT PEOPLE DO FOR DRUG MONEY

lepthebeard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so..here i am coming down off some good shit...and i need a fucking cigarette...im passing the liquor store to buy some...i reach in my pockets and find out i dont have any money...i get fucking pissed that i left it at home..so there is this guy outside of the store smoking a cigarette..i ask him for one very nicley he says"fuck off" so i grabbed a brick from the garden in the front of the store and smack him in the face...take the cigarette he was smoking, his pack, his beer, and his money to buy the cigarettes that i like....not really for drugs but it was because of drugs...

no, I'll give you that. Her hands look like she's been doing more than typing make-believe on 12oz. I believe most of them I guess, but I don't 100% believe all of them.

If there is one thing I am lacking in life, it is imagination.

Plus, taking time to sit and create tales just to share with people in the internet is something I would never do.

I don't have that kind of free time.

or desire to impress.

Or shock.

I edit alot of my tales.

Just for the sake of keeping them fairly short.

I leave out details that I probably shouldn't.

Details that would assure that it wasn't a fictional story.

So it goes.

My man hands are actually quite small.

The Beard laughs when I shake them at the sky.

Or try to look threatening with them.

They are just too tiny to even be intimidating.

What I lack in size, I make up for in Russian prison tattoos and burn scars.

I am not hardcore or tough.

At all.

I am acared of the dark.

Everybody who's anybody has went through a crack cocaine phase.

back in high school we would juke soda machines for the change (and free sodas..the old dollar n tape method)...then get a quarter ounce of some greenz. we would pack an ice chest with the free sodas and head off to santa cruz for the night...good times, good times.

First synthesized in Belgium in the late 1950s, fentanyl, with an analgesic potency of about 80 times that of morphine, was introduced into medical practice in the 1960s as an intravenous anesthetic under the trade name of Sublimaze®. Thereafter; two other fentanyl analogues were introduced; alfentanil (Alfenta®), an ultra-short (5-10 minutes) acting analgesic, and sufentanil (Sufenta®), an exceptionally potent analgesic (5 to 10 times more potent than fentanyl) for use in heart surgery. Today, fentanyls are extensively used for anesthesia and analgesia. Duragesic®, for example, is a fentanyl transdermal patch used in chronic pain management, and Actiq® is a solid formulation of fentanyl citrate on a stick that dissolves slowly in the mouth for transmucosal absorption. Actiq® is intended for opiate-tolerant individuals and is effective in treating breakthrough pain in cancer patients. Carfentanil (Wildnil®) is an analogue of fentanyl with an analgesic potency 10,000 times that of morphine and is used in veterinary practice to immobilize certain large animals. Illicit use of pharmaceutical fentanyls first appeared in the mid-1970s in the medical community and continues to be a problem in the United States. To date, over 12 different analogues of fentanyl have been produced clandestinely and identified in the U.S. drug traffic. The biological effects of the fentanyls are indistinguishable from those of heroin, with the exception that the fentanyls may be hundreds of times more potent. Fentanyls are most commonly used by intravenous administration, but like heroin, they may also be smoked or snorted.

THANKYFULLY I STAYED ON THE POSITIVE END OF THE FIEND/DEALER RELATIONSHIP B. I NEVER BEEN A HEAD IN MY LIFE AND NEVER WILL CUZ I SEEN WAY TOO MANY DIRTBOMB STINKIN ASS HEADS IN THE SUMMER DRESSED LIKE ITS JANUARY AND SMELLIN LIKE STRAIGHT BAKED DOG SHIT IN A BOWL OF PERIOD BLOOD. IM GOODIE.

THANKYFULLY I STAYED ON THE POSITIVE END OF THE FIEND/DEALER RELATIONSHIP B. I NEVER BEEN A HEAD IN MY LIFE AND NEVER WILL CUZ I SEEN WAY TOO MANY DIRTBOMB STINKIN ASS HEADS IN THE SUMMER DRESSED LIKE ITS JANUARY AND SMELLIN LIKE STRAIGHT BAKED DOG SHIT IN A BOWL OF PERIOD BLOOD. IM GOODIE.

haha i always wondered why junkies and basers were rockin the fuckin 1980 ski team gear in the middle of july... then i got dopesick in the summer and realized whoa thats what it's all about. once i ate mad onion soups from panera for like a week straight and i was doing NOTHING but sniffing oc's day and night and popping xanax bars like i was a suicidal housewife, and i think the onion soup straight up started to leak outta my pores because my house smelled like a fucking onion bomb exploded in the middle of it. shit was gross. yeah, im not feeling it. and as far as basers go, wandering around walmart at fuckin 3 am in feces covered tazmanian devil sweat suits and jamming out to headphones while trying to sell you their "reciepts" and "store credit" they just "happened to find" in the parking lot... nah man. i've seen enough superbasers in my time to be thankful that i discovered opiates before peruvian snow mated with baking soda and dish liquid to take up residence in someone elses bloodstream. as mero would say, "im goodie."

I used to live in a crack duplex with a bunch of crazy people, one day I came home and I could see every room from the living room. They demolished the walls for fun and the stove and fridge were gone. There was always steak and lobster there but everyone was still always hungry cause the meat got traded. Fuck those days.

I watched some kid hock up a loogie and spit it on a piece of foil and try to smoke it like a foiley. He had just ran out of crack and I guess he thought there would be oil in his phlegm. The same kid punched another kid in his eye so that their story of getting mugged would seem authentic, thereby explaining what hapened to all their money. They were like 15-16 years old.

• 2 months later...