UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Help an MMA pleb out?

Where's a good place to go on the net to watch fights? They don't have to the be the latest ones, any matches will do. Youtube has a few but you've got to trawl through so much shit to find the small amount that are there.

Cheers.

Help an MMA pleb out?

Where's a good place to go on the net to watch fights? They don't have to the be the latest ones, any matches will do. Youtube has a few but you've got to trawl through so much shit to find the small amount that are there.

Cheers.

Do you download torrents? If so, I'd torrent the UFC fights. I'd also say eff Strikeforce if they weren't an advertiser on 12oz.

strikeforce is only good if youre not watching it live. that way you can fast forward through the dogshit commentating. Shamrock, mauro and gus johnson are fucking unlistenable. Militich is the only one i can stand. they drag out their events so much. when you only watch the fights and skip everything else, like 2/3 of the event gets cut out.

• Like 1