UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wack draw. bj is washed up, put it to rest. fitch got robbed.

Bj obviously won the first round. Fitch obviously one the third round. And the second round could of went any way. But probably should of went to penn since he got another takedown and controlled him. . I hate draws, but you do know how MMA is scored right?

Bj obviously won the first round. Fitch obviously one the third round. And the second round could of went any way. But probably should of went to penn since he got another takedown and controlled him. . I hate draws, but you do know how MMA is scored right?

two judges scored it 28-28, first two rounds to penn and the third round to fitch 10-8.

third judge scored it 29-28 fitch.

draws suck and majority draws are even worse.

Listened to the episode of the Joe Rogan Podcast w Bas Rutten as the guest yesterday

Has Rutten is fucking wild. Dude has some crazy ass stories, lived a crazy ass life.

I would recommend checking out that episode. You can get it free on iTunes.

The podcast itself is pretty dope too.

• Like 1

cuz its hipster to rebel against the masses who think the pay per view would be better cuz of the titles and popular fighters................

while hipsters usually want to feel important like they found something new that everyone else "over there" hadnt realized.

kudos you won a used yellow tshirt with a wolf on it.

cuz its hipster to rebel against the masses who think the pay per view would be better cuz of the titles and popular fighters................

while hipsters usually want to feel important like they found something new that everyone else "over there" hadnt realized.

kudos you won a used yellow tshirt with a wolf on it.

What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things i have ever heard. at no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. i award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.