sleepnaked.org

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a, passing out in jeans = totally different. the only thing i can think of to back that up...... is getting completely drunk and passing out. OR i guess if you're sleeping over someones house.but other than that, NO JEANS ALLOWED.

and who puts clothes on after sex?!?!?!? at night time?!?!?!? are you serious? if its close to bed time and i got no where to go and all i got planned for the night after that is watching the news with a bowl of cereal, then please believe i'm keeping it natural.

i remember devilush saying how she'd bake cookies in the nude after doing the deed! now thats awesome.

i remember devilush saying how she'd bake cookies in the nude after doing the deed! now thats awesome.

Sexiest thing I have ever heard EVAA!!!!!!!!! Only thing better would be bake cookies and make my lunch for the next day nekkid!!!!!

Yo honestly you people are fucking nut jobs. I have to be naked during sex if I am gonna enjoy it. I mean if your not then why even do it. Shti fuck the bedroom too shits played out. Give me my living room the bathroom floor a closet kitchen table something I aint never done before A stair way being outside is the shit. At a dinner party when friends are over jump under the table your neices birthday get your wifey and hit that shit in the shed out back... I fucked a girl in a library once that shit was dope.

Best fucking experience ever in my entire life and I dont know if I will ever top it. After a show at a frat house me and some girl went to the stage where my equipment was still set up fucked her on my drum set...that was the best ever had the bitch on my snare drum it was magical...I forget what her name was...I taped her striping for me before we got down to business too which was a great momento. The next day reviewing the tape with my band mates I actually told the chick "Shut the fuck up and take off your fucking bra" and she did it. Like I said it was magical and I will prolly never top it...But I sure as hell will try...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Not getting naked for sex = really lame

Get naked....shit is fun!!!

AyeBee has sex with his pajama pants on...he just pokes it through the little hole.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Not getting naked for sex = really lame

If its with someone I know, like, and will be seeing later then yeah clothes off but seriously if its a breezy that i dont care about ill keep the shirt on cause im tryin to bust and leave as quickly as possible.