HOT SAUCE appreciation!

DEE38

TABASCO, FRANKS RED HOT, VALENTINA, SRIRACHA COCK SAUCE, TAPATIO! i love it all. on eggs, our beans, our burritos, our ramen, on my rice, on my carne asada, my sao pao, on mangos and apples on grapes and melons...... at home we always pile on the valentina since my husband is beanerfied. anyone ever tried flipino hot banana catsup? now that is the shit. and sriracha. mm mmmmmmm.

Valentina%20Ngr.gif valentina!

sriracha-sauce.jpg

as pc would say "cock sauce! ^ ^ "

whats your fav hot sauce??????????????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no no no, not rooster sauce, COCK SAUCE!

and i don't fuck with those super insanely hot dyingcausemymouthisonfire hot sauces.. but i DO appreciate people who can tolerate it!

i also like to use hot enchilada sauce as hot sauce substitutes sometimes. "red sauce"

im also guilty of carrying little bottles of hot sauces with me sometimes.. and if im really desperate, taco bell fire sauce too!

Guest spectr

Yes... I actually make my own hot sauce out of Tabasco and habanero peppers.. I have been growing the peppers for the last 8 years on and off and keep the seeds from the hottest ones.. I love hot sauce... I go through at least a bottle a week.. oh yeah I might be willing to part with a couple bottles of my hot sauce at the end of the summer if anyone wants one... just pm me.. I am growing the peppers right now...

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I can't digest the isht* like I used to.

I get the "sting-ring" something fierce.

HHAHAHAHHA.....I feel you bro, this is how I feel after eating Thai.