PASER-MFK-LAWS

LetterTransFormer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this style is def sick like i said b4...straight letters are simple...if you start out doing simples you progress into this because face it...simples can be boring...it takes alot more skill to pull this shit off.....these styles are good because graff cant alwayz stay the same and be simple..it has to be taken further...thats the mission...to be different,...if not then every1z shit all looks the same....graff would die out if it wasnt for heads like paser....myself...i understand the style...its not for the simple minded.....go and hate.....btw im not in his crew either......

When has he ever done a "straight letter" with any style? or one thats just not retarded looking?!? All I've ever seen are these ripped-off nerdy stick pieces that are interchangable with his friends. Trust me bro, shit like this is eeeeasy to paint. There's not really that much thought put into those things. random x's here and there, that's all. Anyone could do one of these, if you wanted to waste your time.

I'm not a "hater" he's just a funny dude to laugh at thats all. this kind of "graffiti" is comedy. If him and his friends can't handle critisism from random people then he should try something else. He said that he likes knives, start a collection. you'll find that crowd a lot more accepting.

now get out of graff we don't want you, stickboy.

:)

PS. "JOKER BH" RULEZ! hahahaaa

I'm just sayin..... I rock a "letter" style, and obviously most of you people like that better than a style that isn't so "letterish".... But all you folks preching LETTERS LETTERS LETTERS probably got some of the wackest, easiet, straightest, bullshit letters in the game..... And you back up sucking by saying "yo, at least i rock letters, unike that toy paser"... Keep it real, he'll toast you.. ..... I'm jus sayin.... He got more fame from all you haters than any of your fans have given you guys.

..... I like Supher's quote the best

If you can't read that "tag" you probably need to reevaluate your letter comprehension because they SURE as hell are there... its one thing to not be able to read his pieces, I agree.. Its complicated, but the handstyle.. Come on its fucking clear as day.

mfkpaserlawspm8.jpg

What's up with the P? That shit is only legible if you already know what it says to begin with. His peices aren't legible even when you already know what letters you're looking for. That's the point these haters are trying to make. But it is what it is. Dude's shit looks tight as fuck. He's good at painting. I'm not hating, I just understand where these haters are coming from.

It's like this... because I don't actually know of dude (other than looking at this thread) I would have no idea that he paints as many freights as yall say he does because to me his shit just blends in with the other unreadable peices that I look at for a few seconds then realize that there is no way in hell I'm going to make the shit out and lose interest. To each their own though. Apples and oranges.

that tag is sick as balls, this guy obviously is interpretive, look at how he took the paint on the ground,

Don't even know the dude, don't even live around him, never caught him, if there are letters to find in his pieces i think he's getting to much hate, point is i guarantee you he doesn't give a fuck, and neither do his boys

this style is def sick like i said b4...straight letters are simple...if you start out doing simples you progress into this because face it...simples can be boring.

i've stayed quiet on this thread because PASER doesn't even want it to begin with and nobody is going to take what I say all that serious because we're crew... but on this note i have to differ with anybody that says "straight letters are boring" because they're only boring if you do the same one over and over again.

straight letters are actually really freaking fun the more you change them or come up with new ones and if you ask me it's helped me out a lot to do more and more straight letters.

i'm not going to bother speaking on PASER's work or the people hating on him because it's all opinion and everybody is entitled to theirs.

hope he comes through my part of the world sometime soon! hit me up hombre!

...but hey thats just me.

exactly. I really enjoy seeing this dudes stuff. Im fine with not being able to read it, I can recognize his style and know who it is. This stuff is on the opposite end of the spectrum when compared to straight letter stuff, which I like as well but this is a nice change.

Does anybody know where this guy is from?