PASER-MFK-LAWS

LetterTransFormer

i love to see people hate on someone doing something atypical

most of graf bites and follows trends consistantly.

people who paint with these guys know how much

they love graffiti. and trust me it's an obsession with them

i understand that and i respect that why would you want them to do

straight letter graf only? that's bland and fucked up.

you don't have to paint like that.

i don't paint like that, but i diffently pay close attention to their application and learn from it

because it is very usefull to furthering even straight letter styles.

you may not see their letters , it is implied letter.

much like joker implying letters

there is for sure influence from the tm guys

so what all of us are influenced by one style or another

do you really want every one to paint the same

i don't

bump for fun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS SHIT AIN'T "DIFFERENT" .....AND THERE'S FOR SURE NO MATHMATICAL EQUATION FOR PAINTING A BUNCH OF X'S AND STICKS THROWN UP ON A WALL TO HIDE THE FACT THAT HE CAN'T PAINT A LETTER!!!!

YOU CAN'T EVEN READ THAT TAG!!!!

DON'T GET CONFUSED, UNREADABLE DOESN'T MEAN ADVANCED.

:cool:

TRY NOT TO COPY SOMEONE ELSE WHEN TRYING TO LEARN HOW TO PAINT REAL GRAFF.

i like how 90% of the people in this thread NOT talking shit are in his crew!!!

i like how 90% of the time, if someone is talking shit about paser in a thread, you're involved. seriously, i've seen you talk shit about paser in way too many threads. i mean the memphis thread is one thing, but you talk shit in freight threads, the laws thread, this thread. i think you're kinda gay for the guy honestly. like one of those love-hate relationships. either that, or you're like 14 and havent learned that internet beef is LAME! i understand that you're just doing you're job, but damn! it's official you are now a certified hater. you do not have to prove it anymore. we get it.

i'm tired of everyone who thinks that just because someone's style is on the abstract side that it's biting SCAR.

i seriosuly don't see any scar influence in paser's work. you have a really ill style with clean fades and death metal influenced letter formations. he's keeping it brutal!

how can anyone say that's not original?

saying paser's biting scar is like saying scar's biting joker BH.

it's graffiti for crying out loud!

it's super dope!

-dmise

and your a codak bite. you know its the truth

i post in a lot of threads. i dont care that much i just get a kick out of reading what people say...like i get a kick out of that right ther^^

i get a kick out of the fact you practically stalk this guy. quit following him around....shit is old. find someone else's ass to sniff for real dude. you post alot of your own shit in a lot of threads.....do you need attention this bad?! no one looking at you enough?! enjoy the sidelines and keep looking at our shit herb.

this style is def sick like i said b4...straight letters are simple...if you start out doing simples you progress into this because face it...simples can be boring...it takes alot more skill to pull this shit off.....these styles are good because graff cant alwayz stay the same and be simple..it has to be taken further...thats the mission...to be different,...if not then every1z shit all looks the same....graff would die out if it wasnt for heads like paser....myself...i understand the style...its not for the simple minded.....go and hate.....btw im not in his crew either......