PASER-MFK-LAWS

LetterTransFormer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the definition of the type of graffiti i HATE..........what the fuck? does it say anything? i guess i'll just take your word for it....it was halfway cool when scar 1.0 did this type of style because it was original (to my knowledge). this type of shit just gets laughed at by myself and everyone that i know.

i'm tired of everyone who thinks that just because someone's style is on the abstract side that it's biting SCAR.

i seriosuly don't see any scar influence in paser's work. you have a really ill style with clean fades and death metal influenced letter formations. he's keeping it brutal!

how can anyone say that's not original?

saying paser's biting scar is like saying scar's biting joker BH.

it's graffiti for crying out loud!

it's super dope!

-dmise

this is the kind of graffiti that people who dont know shit about graff like. they appreciate all the colors and the movement and how the 'artist' made the piece look mad tech and complicated and shit. as for the people who know whats up with graffiti, they want to know where the motherfucking letters are hiding in this overly complicated mess!!!!