Legal Drugs

o.O Almost Free

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I take klonopin 2mg,Valium 10mg for panic attacks and Ambien 5mg for sleep was on 10 but cut back....I have been on Xanax and Ativan too all those kinds of drugs....I refused to be put on any anti depressants all my life....Ive always hated them. But my advice to you is use the medication they give you to really help out the situation. Abusing the pills is fun for only so long you WILL become strung out and its funny because everyone who starts out fucking around with them using them for purposes other than what they are really for almost always end up with no car, no apartment and just basically nothing this espesically goes with pain killers or opiates too. be careful theres too many fucked up pepole out there right now to have another one in line in the methadone clinic.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
zyrtec + sectral

allergies / blood pressure.

:(

Aren't you only 30??? Already on the blood pills, damn...is that what I have to look forward to?

ha i'll be 24 this year!

yeah its a really fucked up thing i need to take the hbp meds. i'm doing a series of tests this week to figure out why i have to take them (why its high) but it all started when i had my son (i had toxemia and shit like that) and my blood pressure stayed high probably because i didn't treat it right away. im not sure, but in the mean time i have to take pills.

my mom was the same way after she had me. so hopefully i'll eventually get it under control.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
ha i'll be 24 this year!

yeah its a really fucked up thing i need to take the hbp meds. i'm doing a series of tests this week to figure out why i have to take them (why its high) but it all started when i had my son (i had toxemia and shit like that) and my blood pressure stayed high probably because i didn't treat it right away. im not sure, but in the mean time i have to take pills.

my mom was the same way after she had me. so hopefully i'll eventually get it under control.

so your are not 30, I was about to say...there are only a few people I have met that are on Sneak's age level.....

I take no meds....except for the occasional seasonal allergies.

I love California thank you Prop. 215!

And whoever said money doesn't grow on trees, never came into my dispensary. Medical Cannibus is so much better than a lot of these pain killers that doctors prescribe like water. Notice since the early 80's all the adds for sleep aids, pain relieve, even all those period regulating commerials or radio ads have doubled? Yea, that's the government porfiting off companys like Merck, Vicorex, ect. You know the big bro has a hand in the piggy bank on this one. And the most fucked up thing about "legal" medication is that it's so packed with chemicals (which in turn, can create a chemical addiction/dependacy), most of which haven't been clinically researched half as much as they advertise. That's a lot of the time when a new drug comes out and it's been passed by the FDA, then a year later you see ads saying that it causes high blood pressure, impetance, anal leakage. Fuck that I'll stick with mother nature all natural all organic.

Anyone who thinks differently I would love to heard your opinion, and all you tweleve ouncers be carefully when taking any kind of drug legal or not.

Peace

DISCUSS.

my girlfriend was prescribed lexapro, prozac, xanax,triazolam, serquil within two weeks by the same doctor. combinging all those, fucked up her seratonin or chemical flow through her brain, she had to go through, and still does deal with severe pain in her legs and back sorta like restless leg but worse. they have her on percocet 5's and oxycontin 10mg ( 4 a day) and once your over the 20 mg a day limit, if you dont have it for a day the withdrawals suck as most of you know with anyhting opiate related. but me i got medicine for my ear which im going deaf in.

Prescription drugs suck... They just making you into a zombie man.. get off those things.. Occasionally pain medication can come in handy but other then that those things are fucking evil... I've watched to many of my friends become fucking zombies over the years from taking those things, to ever see the medical value of them..

Though there is one exception to the rule but its outlawed in most of the world now...