Britney Spears shaved her head

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, if you had had papparzi following your daily movements for 10 years what would you do?

Especially if you were on the mad drugs as she is? I mean, her face has changed, maybe meth related??

I sometimes wish I was a star just so I could be the first celeb to kill a paparrazi, then use a big shot lawyer to get off with some probation or some shit.

i almost got a job working for one of those paparazzi dudes. but that shit ain't me

those fools are ruthless. the dude was all posted up by some actress' house waiting for her to come out. they don't give a fuck if they're with their kids or not. and then he told me "i don't care about these people. they're just people that got lucky." and then he laughed. he was telling me how taking pictures of stars in embarrassing moments like picking their nose or pulling out a wedgie raises the value of the picture. he makes pretty good money (he can live off of it and not work a 9-5) i think but it's more of a grind/hustle than a real job.

these bitches bitch about the paparazzi dudes when they're the ones that made them famous, the most famous fuckers are usually the ones with the least talent, they're just famous because of the partying and baby dropping they do and shit. if i lived in LA i'd just get a cheap camera and start getting flicks niggas doing dumb shit and selling to every tabloid mag. you could probably just work for like a month doing that shit and then not worry about money for the rest of the year.