The new 12oz! (all members give feedback here)

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't like it, go to pure graffiti if you want bag design and tags and shit everywhere. this site is made by grown-ups with style, something you obviously don't grasp.

you know it kinda bugs me out how writers (or supposed writers) have no confidence in graffiti aesthetically.. when its done right it could look really fresh.. perhaps you feel like this board is too mature and serious for graffiti themed design.. i dunno, but thats kinda retarded if you write.. dont get me wrong i like all of ravens work.. i think hes a fantastic designer but if you look at sites such as revok1.com, jerseyjoeart.com, theseventhletter.com or cousinfrank.com they all look really fresh.. using a terrible looking site like pg as an example isnt really saying much

Find a graffiti MESSAGEBOARD site that has good design.

I assume by revoks site you mean the page you have to click on before you actually enter the site. Because his site had really no design at all. It's just a header with a Revok piece, and them some links to a picture gallery.

Not really for a messageboard.

JerseyJoeArt is the same way. Except he mostly just used his characters with some bubble letters for the links.

None of that transfers over to a messageboard very well.

I know your friends with some of those dudes, but that doens't mean you have to hype up their websites on here when really that stuff can't translate over well.

Also to be fair I just checked the two sites I hadn't in a while, seventhletter and Ghosts site...

And they are exactly the same. Those are dedicated websites made for themselves showing off their own works. Not a messageboard and really no viable way to use any of their ideas here...

Unless you mean having some writer tag or piece out the header... Which totally hasn't been done by every graffiti site ever.