TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

Re: TEAM ALCO

I don't think you guys understand the finer points of the crew.

This isn't a "Oh my god a drink a rum and coke every day count me in"

I'm talking, need a 6 pack to go to sleep, stealing booze, drinking random unattended drinks at bars, tipping like shit so you can have another drink, eating the food at pubs cause it's convenient, blacking out, fighting with your spouse, planning weekends around drinking, calling in "sick", losing jobs, fighting, and so on and so forth....

Get with it.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I fit most of those requirements, but if I get refused service at one bar, we just drive to the next one and get served there. Fuck tipping. That is money that could be spent on more drinks.:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

By the way I'm drinking this Bowmore 12 year...

It tastes like hickory smoked whiskey. I'm not a huge fan but it's here and it's free and that's the way shit is...

Although I can appreciate it, I understand it's an acquired taste just like all alcohol.

In a lot of the liquor stores I go to Smirnoff is the only vodka that isn't behind the counter

Yesterday I was drinking Karkov with my homless cousin, all vodka goes good with Redbull.

Matter of fact, here's a tip for the real lowlifes out there...Karkov and Smirnoff ice makes for a pretty good drink