TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Didn't want to start a new thread, but felt like posting this crap...

So last night when I was drinking some friends brought to my attention that a chick I dated years ago was actually a lot younger than I was told.. I was 20/21 and the girl was 18 or so that's what I was told.. Turns out she was actually 15/16... Not too sure...

This explains why when I met her pops he pulled a gun out on me... You know to subtly explain why he wasn't happy about me seeing his daughter.. You'd think that would've kept me from seeing her.. But no I still smashed until she got too annoying...

The End...

My girls dad onc e said that when I turned 18 he was gunna fuck me up....a few months after I turned 18 I went to her crib in an effort to talk some sense into him about letting me see her, when he wansered the door he was absolutely horrified, and this dude is a GIANT.

It's mad funny how her whole town is fuckin terrfieid of me

Time for durbnk sleep

Dude just want to say malibu is for dudes who like to grind up on other dudes...Heres my experience with malibu...

I got to party thrown by some friends I havent seen in like 3 years. These dudes are albanian (straight from albania) and shit they are just very weird people. So I meet my friend Ergy's he's a soccer player cool ass kid his brothers (rigels) the most annoying person on the planet. They are hanging out with these spanish kids one of them lost a job because he fucked around with some young ass girl on the high school volley ball team he was coaching.

I walk in they are all playing beer pong playing busted ass house techno remix's of shit from like 3 years ago. Its like I just walked into a party thrown by the Gotti's themselves. Fucking blow outs oontz oontz oontz the whole time playing beer pong. Whatever in situations like this I just roll in drink my booze and start making fun of people informing them on how big of faggots they are.

So I walk in to the kitchen Rigels is making a fucking malibu drink. I go oh shit nigga who you fuckin tonight? He is like what you mean this drink is for me? I was like dude there is a handle of captain right there. He is like no I LOOOVVE malibu I am like no you are a faggot. He gets mad says some shit I walk into the living room to see the two spanish dudes drinking the same shit. All the sudden some spanish song comes on Rigels and the spanish kids flip out and just start dancing with each other. At first it was like spanish style but then it turned into them grinding and shit on each other really faggotish...I turn to my boy Ergys I am like please tell me you didnt drink the fag juice too!? He just looked at me and was like Dude I have balls I aint drinkin that shit. Long story short I left early dudes dancing with each other is gay unless they are battling if you drink malibu you will have a fetish for other dudes penix slamming into your back end...

I just got the news that I am supplying a bottle of vodka for the garbage bin punch for the Rotto trip on Friday.

Should be rather fun if I can get over this fucking flu.

Orange Juice and Chicken Noodle Soup from safe ways...... oh and Green tea... From an asian super marker..... shit will get you going in no time.....