TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

lately i've been a mean drunk. someone "pushed" me over an iron gate that was bolted on a wall and somehow i brought that off to the ground.

The past like year I turned into a fucking crazy drunk. My tolerance got so high that I drink until it is gone or I pass out, regardless of the amount. I just black out and go through the night jumping to different pieces like a dream and I'll be talking shit to some innocent girl calling her a cunt one minute then the next minute I'm punching shit then the next minute I'm fighting with someone else then lastly I end up sleeping outside in a garden - in the rain - when it is 40 degrees. I been trying to chill lately.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The past like year I turned into a fucking crazy drunk. My tolerance got so high that I drink until it is gone or I pass out, regardless of the amount. I just black out and go through the night jumping to different pieces like a dream and I'll be talking shit to some innocent girl calling her a cunt one minute then the next minute I'm punching shit then the next minute I'm fighting with someone else then lastly I end up sleeping outside in a garden - in the rain - when it is 40 degrees. I been trying to chill lately.

we should go out drinking. sounds like good times.

My boy is actually out in San Diego stationed there while he is back from Iraq.

I was going to go out there some time this winter to get away from the cold.

You should get a squad AB and I'll get a few cats and we'll have my boy and all his peeps in CA and we can meet up with Suki and her peeps. Tear that mother fucker downnnnnnn.

P.S I just got home from work, banging out to some fucking classic rock and drinking these 11 Blue Moon Pumpkin Ales I had left in the fridge to start my night.

What yall alky mafuckas gettin into?

P.P.S My birthday is on December 10th, sittin on dubs this year, one more year until I am legally allowed to rep the team. Someone better make me a birthday thread when appropriate!