TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have chugged so much OJ in the past couple of weeks, it is astounding.

So you going to flick the new pad and post em in here?

Anyway, I just went and got some HJs, there was a hot assistant manager working there who I swear was checking me out, haha. But why does everyone drive like a fucken 90 year old grandma when the road is wet? Once this food goes down I am going to start drinking a little more I think.

I wne tot a party tonight my ex's boyfriend, the kid I beat ypui about a montha go, was at...I'm makin li;l comments to him the whole time and he's sayin NOTHING, but one of his boys ended up feelin brave so I ebgat the fuck outta him in the middle of a absement FULL of his boys

Team Al;co repsaresent!

he might not have said shit, but the fact remains, he's hittin skins with your ex while you're posting about it on a message board

saturday was a fine day. went to the chicken wing cook off, pounded a 12 of beer, had a giant margarita, went to a local watering hole, free jager shots and beer for hula hooping outside, snuck out the back, set off the fire alarm, went to a concert outside by myself where i bummed cigarettes and more beer, almost fought some young skater kids, came home, fought with my roommate, broke a 32 oz bottle of glass, threw the remote at the wall and broke it, then passed out.

he might not have said shit, but the fact remains, he's hittin skins with your ex while you're posting about it on a message board

The fact remains that he tried for 4 or 5 years, and finally succeeded after I broke up with her and "broke her heart". Also, I've now fucked up both him and one of his best friends

I win.

the point I was trying to make was I see a lot of posts by you (and mauler, but not so much anymore) about ex gf's. ex's are ex's for a reason, get over it G. and by the context of some of your other posts, it didn't sound like you broke up with her and "broke her heart".

maybe where you're from is small or something, but when I have a break up with a girl the last thing I do is hang around her or her friends.

Sorry to bore you with tales of my ex metronome.

I used this forum as a cathartic place to vent of how fucked up she used to make me feel. I even had a dream of her last night, I think it is because I am just bored and have WAY too much time on my hands at the moment. But I am over the stupid bitch, she can fuck up her life for all I care, she missed her chance. She fucked with my head, but at the end of the day, I can fuck her head up even moreso. What Dog C posted in the other thread ain't shit on what I have on my ex, but I won't post it on here, as I am not feeling that vindictive (nor am I usually).

I stumbled across that pic and thought it would belong here. I am tired, it is 1:40am, and 12oz was fuckign around before. Just had to give my side of the story.