my new GYN is finger fucking one of our sales girls

goosequit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: my new GM is fucking one of our sales girls

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha

what an idiot

dude is in his late 30's. married to a HOTTIE and has kids.

this sales girl is like 23 and the most immature not to be truted type of chick you could imagine. she gets black out wasted and can not control her actions or her mouth.

i almost hooked up with her when she started working here when things were really bad with my girl (things are still really bad i think i'm pretty much officially single now) but i didn't go through with it because

a- i had a girl

b- it's not smart to fuck your co-workers

but dude is piping her!

hahahaha

he's married with kids and he's her boss!

this bitch can not keep her mouth shut. she already told me. she's gonna totally fuck up his life or if it gets close to that she's just gonna get fired.

this is pretty rad.

i already resigned from my job and my last day is feb 28th so i totally don't give a fuck what happens here. it's gonna be so much fun to see how this drama unfolds.

ahhhahahahaha

thank god for a little soap opera in the work place to make life more interesting.

-G :china: :china: S E

She's just a typical whorebag. You missed the boat because you're a pussy. Now your boss is reaping the benefits because you slept. Because even though he's married (which you aren't) he know's what's up. You can call him a whorebag too. Maybe they deserve eachother. You on the otherhand deserve your punishment of whacking off to the "Smash or Trash thread".

I dont find the girl attractive at all. I wouldnt smash. That guy with all his money should just pay for high class hookers....He will get better looking girls, and avoid the stress on his work life and family life.

Idiot.

That girl is sexy as fuck. You're just frontin. Or gay.

that bitch would only get smashed by my enemies dick, fuck that son,shes not cute in the least sense of the word no matter where your from!

^This comming from a guy that forcibly fucks boxcars.:lol:

ok my dude... this may sound like some slimeball shit but hear me out atleast...

This is a golden opportunity to blackmail the rolex off this dudes wrist... GM sounds

like an abbreviation for Got Money to me. Hollar at shorty... what you need is pictures.

or better yet get em without her help and keep the guys money all for yourself.

whats at stake for you.... a reference..

whats at stake for him.... humiliation, divorce, alimony, the list is long.

whats it going to cost.... hmmm.. maybe 30,000 you are randsoming his current lifestyle

what does he get.... videotapes, sound feeds, pictures

why is it justified... he got kids and a wife and hes fucking the help

what do you do if he doesnt pay up....... well.. everybody finds out... from his children to his wife to his friends to his church to his childrens school to his wife to her parents

is he going to comply... i think yes. If its a reasonable sum

You looking for a new job anyways right? this is like a severance package

haha its hella funny how sikism and eastbay fight back and forth like children till el mammero comes along, tells them to shut up and not another peep comes from either of them. i deffinantly rofle'd on that one.

and damn you fools are fuckin scandolous!!! tryin to fuck this mans life up with the quickness.

p.s. sickism your a dippshit.

ok my dude... this may sound like some slimeball shit but hear me out atleast...

This is a golden opportunity to blackmail the rolex off this dudes wrist... GM sounds

like an abbreviation for Got Money to me. Hollar at shorty... what you need is pictures.

or better yet get em without her help and keep the guys money all for yourself.

whats at stake for you.... a reference..

whats at stake for him.... humiliation, divorce, alimony, the list is long.

whats it going to cost.... hmmm.. maybe 30,000 you are randsoming his current lifestyle

what does he get.... videotapes, sound feeds, pictures

why is it justified... he got kids and a wife and hes fucking the help

what do you do if he doesnt pay up....... well.. everybody finds out... from his children to his wife to his friends to his church to his childrens school to his wife to her parents

is he going to comply... i think yes. If its a reasonable sum

You looking for a new job anyways right? this is like a severance package

Co-sign on that. Then you could offer him the disposal serivces and charge him for the hit on the bitch. On some Lucky Number Slevin shit