Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geezpot

Canada's most patriotic animal

Canada haters make me laugh, but it's all good when you guys are sewing our flag to your backpacks when your travelling so the rest of the planet can respect you. hahaha

Canada haters make me laugh, but it's all good when you guys are sewing our flag to your backpacks when your travelling so the rest of the planet can respect you. hahaha

you're*

Sape is Aussie...

I've never seen anyone sew a Canadian flag to their backpack...

Does that really happen?

Yes alot. Americans get a less than freindly reception in many European countries.

I don't know. I think it's all people really. There are going to be ignorant people everywhere, right?

So some people might hate someone because their from America, just like someone in America might hate someone from France because their French.

Then others will like or hate you based on how you act toward them. Of course if you go to another country acting like you own the world people are going to hate on you. If you go with a cool attitude I'd like to think most people will be with it...

I had a lot of chances to travel with teams when I was a younger and more active skateboarder. My mom would never let me go though because I was a shitty student and I would of never graduated.

Probably better in the long run, now that I know I really wouldn't have graduated, but I still wish I would of got to see more of the world when I was younger...

I'm working on in though. So far I got to Canada...

Woot!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now