Canada's most patriotic animal

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. I think it's all people really. There are going to be ignorant people everywhere, right?

So some people might hate someone because their from America, just like someone in America might hate someone from France because their French.

Then others will like or hate you based on how you act toward them. Of course if you go to another country acting like you own the world people are going to hate on you. If you go with a cool attitude I'd like to think most people will be with it...

I had a lot of chances to travel with teams when I was a younger and more active skateboarder. My mom would never let me go though because I was a shitty student and I would of never graduated.

Probably better in the long run, now that I know I really wouldn't have graduated, but I still wish I would of got to see more of the world when I was younger...

I'm working on in though. So far I got to Canada...

Woot!

I don't know. I think it's all people really. There are going to be ignorant people everywhere, right?

So some people might hate someone because their from America, just like someone in America might hate someone from France because their French.

Then others will like or hate you based on how you act toward them. Of course if you go to another country acting like you own the world people are going to hate on you. If you go with a cool attitude I'd like to think most people will be with it...

To some degree it is based on individual attitude, but mostly its because you are a country with a democraticly elected president who is doing his upmost to fuck up our planet.

I am not a country.

Also this country has states the size of countries in Europe, and in the state I lived in, we vote Democrat.

I'm going for the black guy next year... By going for, I mean rooting for, I don't vote.

Also we elected Gore by the way. Who I think is doing as much as he can to save the planet. That electoral vote shit just didn't work out. On the last election it was basically choose your evil.

Anyway, I think judging people based on the country their parents decided to make babies in is pretty lame no matter which way you cut it.

I am not a country.

Also this country has states the size of countries in Europe, and in the state I lived in, we vote Democrat.

I'm going for the black guy next year... By going for, I mean rooting for, I don't vote.

Also we elected Gore by the way. Who I think is doing as much as he can to save the planet. That electoral vote shit just didn't work out. On the last election it was basically choose your evil.

Anyway, I think judging people based on the country their parents decided to make babies in is pretty lame no matter which way you cut it.

I think you may lack a comprehensive understanding of the idea of a Democraticly elected government.

Your government is a representation of you, the people. If you dont even vote you deserve all the mistreatment you get homey.

I don't vote because I live in California. If I lived in Florida I would vote.

And no I have a pretty comprehensive understanding of the IDEA of it. People made a bad choice, we all have to live with it for 4 years. Shit sucks, but our voting system is electoral college based. Which means no matter how many more people voted for Al Gore in California, he still would of only got 55 votes.

The upshot of this is no matter how shitty our decision is, we get another shot at it in 4 years.

You may have noticed I have since moved to Canada.

I know you don't like me and shit, but having a difference of opinion and actually trying to belittle my intelligence because I don't agree that people should judge people based on the country they were born in are two totally different things.

I'm not arguing with you that some people are going to judge me because I'm from America, I'm disagreeing that the "majority" will. I think people inherently are going to judge other people based on the type of person they are.