Sleep A.I.D.S.

^ . ^

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont take drugs, or weird herbal pills itll mess with your head, just get off the internet and go to bed. I know that works for me 90% of the time and when it doesnt i wash off some grime. i just hop to the shower, turn it up real hot, and sit there inhailing steam like your smoking pot. but that still doesnt work its ok, ive been watching rap battles and this rhyming's realllll gay.

I don't know why you made this thread? You know it's the caffeine. Every else knows it's the caffeine.

The simple fact that you can't go a day without consuming massive amounts of it should say something. You just made the thread for some pity convo.

Stop drinking gallons of caffeine, stop looking for the easy way out, stop trying to compensate by taking pills. Stop complaining that nothing works, because it doesn't work because you're not changing anything.

That's like me complaining about the track marks in my arm but yet I'm not willing to quit heroin.

I don't know why you made this thread? You know it's the caffeine. Every else knows it's the caffeine.

The simple fact that you can't go a day without consuming massive amounts of it should say something. You just made the thread for some pity convo.

Stop drinking gallons of caffeine, stop looking for the easy way out, stop trying to compensate by taking pills. Stop complaining that nothing works, because it doesn't work because you're not changing anything.

That's like me complaining about the track marks in my arm but yet I'm not willing to quit heroin.

I mean, I don't understand the hostility.. but dude has a point.