I bet at least a few of you...

Guest spectr

Are going to be sitting on 12oz at midnight... and are going to make a post at midnight..... so you might at well make it here...

For those of you that this might apply to... I would like to inform you that there is a world outside of 12oz and the rest of the internet... Please don't be afraid to go explore it from time to time.. And no going outside to give the delivery driver money for your food and taking the trash out doesn't count as leaving your house... I mean actually go out and interact with other people... Please I am really worried about a few of you... Shit some of you do leave your houses but just sit on 12oz on your cell phone...

Enjoy the year of the double 0 seven...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Champagne.

Pride Fighting Championship.

Fall in love with Fedor all over again.

Fireworks.

Sparks.

Hugs.

Lots and lots of hugs.

None of my plans are much different than any other night.

None of my plans involve the internet.

I don't feel the excitement over this holiday.

Crowds of drunk jerks that want to fight and police that want to arrest isn't really my idea of a fun evening.

No thanks.

I will stay home and get ripped and have a dance party in the bedroom.

I partied way to hard last night. I am fucking hurting right now...I am gonna be killing nazi's on the computer by myself with some...

labelfaith.gif

what is it with you and the gay ass magic hats??? you prolly ain't even a VT'er... you're just a custy to all good things from here. probably get custied out for good VT herbal too... atleast drink a good beer from my state.

Long_Trail_Ale.jpg