welcoming 2007

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HEY MOTHER FUCKERS STILL IN 2006...

IM IN THE FUCKNG FUTURE YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM FOUR HOURS AND FOURTY MINUTES INTO 2007 ALREADY AND ITS A FUCKIGN GOOD YEAR SO FAR I TELL YOU WHAT SONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SEEE YOU WHEN YOU ALL GET HERE. ENJOY THE ENDS OF YOUR YEARS PLEASE

AND PLEASE GET REALLLY DRUNK AND DANCE ON THE ROOFS OF PARTYS AND STUFF AND SO ON

PEACE GODSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

P.S I HAVE TO WORK TODAY. HIP HOP HOOOOOORAAAAY!!!!

Working, club at capacity, expecting 1500-2000 people.

After that we leave work at 3:30, tap the kegs, pop bottles and take it from there.

Everyone have fun, don't die!

I turned down working at the club in hopes that tonight would be crazy fun...if it dissapoints I shall be quite upset

im planning on going to a "tower records" party for about 20 minutes and then going to this warehouse party up the way a bit, apparently full of writers but im going to lay low and act like i dont know what taggings is, as always. and im basically going to get completely wasted.. which i havent done in about 2 months.

ill try and take pictures but i doubt im going to be able to.

tagger party!

im gonna buy a pint of whiskey, drink that, and then just mooch off the big ballin motherfuckers walking around with their own fifths of fancy shit.

Stick to this plan and it will work. Broads with bottles kept giving me teh booze. I think i am about to make a photo thread. Maybe.

Archived