Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GLIK$

you ever

be out with friends or with your girl especially and see another chick thats so retardedly hot that you just wanna take the bitch home and bury her in the backyard?

There was some bitch tonight who was so outta hand it just made me mad.

seriously dude if i had like 8 more drinks in me i would have been throwin this bitches body in a dumpster on allerton rather than posting in here

i dont have an official girl, i guess im seeing this girl, shes ok but drinks basically every single fucking night of the week. Thats neither here nor there though.

which one.. yours or the retardedly hot one?

yeah....kill the hot chick or kill your girl THEN kill the hot one

:confused:

Sports Bar, Castle Hill.

Spanish Bar tending chick.

Imagine Rosario Dawson but like actually hot.

The bar I've been at the last couple nights is so retardedly dark that every girl looks sexy until you step outside and smoke a cigarette with them under the streetlights. it goes both ways, I'm sure.

im not talking on some lame scene kid or goth kid Misfit's tip either.

im talking like straight up this girl is so fucking fine and probably getting blown out by Daddy Yankee that I should just murder the bitch.

Why are female bartenders the hottest fucking women on earth. Seriously, even if she's only decent looking, if she's behind the bar my dick is hard. Somebody call mythbusters.

any semi attractive girl knows if she gets a job bar tending shes gonna bank out hardbody.

So dark lighting, red bull and alcohol, big tits with tight tops = hot bartending bitches

Kinda on the subject I went and saw one of my exs over xmas. She had gained some weight, but it was all in the tits and ass department. She looked so retardedly good I almost lost my composure.

fuck yes. my girl always catches me staring at other females even when i try to play it off. she doesnt really say shit any more tho, i guess she figured i wont change.

i saw a bitch at the mall yesterday and she had on like those black tights but they looked like those semi-transparent stocking kind and she wasn't wearing a dress just a shirt and her ass and pussy was all out in public. yeah. someone should tell her she needs a dress for the semi-transparent tights. or not.

indeed, doing an exchange in the mall the other day

immediately i stopped talking with the clerk and just watched her, SHORT skirt with those silly boots but damn, it was a breath of fresh air and it was freezing out too which shows she likes the attention

whores FTW

Maybe it's just me, but nowadays when I see a hot girl all think about is how much I would rather be with my girlfriend.

I guess I'm just in lurv.

/nohomo

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now