WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING

downsouthjnkin

Yeah but they're kinda subparish. but hey they're something. plus one of the kitchen workers really likes me and hooks me up with the juice they give the old people. it's like generic kool aid. Orange lemonade and i'm guessing pink lemonade. not sure if i'm supposed to be taking anything from the kitchen but they don't seem to care.

Guess i'm just a hot boy and i got it like that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most definitely

think the more shit thats frozen to it, the better.. guessing that they woulda dunk it & then put it in a freezer upside down, but maybe you can freeze it right side up, with even a bit of drinking water frozen at the bottom.. when the root beer hits that, theyll break & float to the top as shards of thick & thin glass. if not, maybe just chip with a spoon into said root beer before drinking lol

a&w fries are meh.. kind of like bk fries but thicker - got that same corn taste

the burgers all have a very simple look to them, a lot like they do in the ads. personally, i find their burgers too salty.. remember thinking that about the patties every time

kind of a notch down from harveys, which sucks now anyway

hah let me know how the frosted mug thing goes if you try it

was at a store today & they were selling this huge blank glass coffee mug.. you know the bigass plastic mugs they have at 7-11 (the ridiculous cartoon-sized ones)?. it was about 1.5-2 of those.. saw it & lold.. considered getting it for orange juice or something & just said nah.. would just end up drinking myself to death like an idiot over a novelty item

itd be jokes if they had a glass mug that sized & you got a 2L for it. thats too much, though.. thats some shit id do years ago - sit 2-3 feet away from the screen playing call of duty & while drinking like 2.5L of pop. so glad i stopped that..

as for bk fries, they taste better than they look for sure. guess we may be hooked to that tasty corn flavour. not a fan of bk in general, but their fries & onion rings are pretty freaking good.. except the zesty dip they give you for rings, though - that shit smells like window cleaner when you first open it. every time

itd be jokes if they had a glass mug that sized & you got a 2L for it. thats too much, though.. thats some shit id do years ago - sit 2-3 feet away from the screen playing call of duty & while drinking like 2.5L of pop. so glad i stopped that..

as for bk fries, they taste better than they look for sure. guess we may be hooked to that tasty corn flavour. not a fan of bk in general, but their fries & onion rings are pretty freaking good.. except the zesty dip they give you for rings, though - that shit smells like window cleaner when you first open it. every time

Dat horseradish. Their onion rings are okay but I always get them anyway so I can throw a couple of those little bitches on my whopper. Top notch.