Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vivre

Fingers hurting...

Ok, this sounds like a pussy thread, but my fingers have been hurting like a bitch after i get up. is there any technique you can use for this not to happen? or some caps that will help this?

sounds like tendonitis. lack of blood flow getting to your fingers when you paint and acute overuse.

- THE FUNKY DR. 93'TIL

:haha:

Please tell me this is a joke, BUT AT THE SAME TIME. Everybody here remembers, when that shit happened....unless you were doing manual labor by 12yrs old

Your fingers will grow stronger and become acustomed to it...and belive us. tell us how it feels doing it from 1 am to 5 am..tell me how numb it becomes, because we all remeber.

but really..man up bitch

Yeah, when I first started really painting my fingers used to hurt....but I mostly use the ACE HARDWARE paint and it has the ez-spray chisel tip...so it dosent really matter....use your thumb for fillins and shit...and it helps if you can paint good with both hands.......^_^

exactly.... both hands,,left hand to fill while i beat off with my right hand, and then i switch..its also a good deterent for people passing by..** a man beatin off in public while bombing a wall**

I just do fill ins in my dick and detail shit with my asshole. Does anyone else do this?

for outlines and detail you can use your index and middle finger and for big areas use your thumb. I used to play an instrument with valves and got that gripmaster thing and i still use it cause it helps strenghten the fingers for painting.

well.... you could cry about it.

...and keep eating can after can of dogfood until your tears smell enough like dog food that your dogs comes back home...

...and keep eating can after can of dogfood until your tears smell enough like dog food that your dogs comes back home...

:lol: :lol: word

I used to complain about my fingers hurting until I met a writer who had no hands...

matman, It would be my honor to meet your writer with no hands, but just to lets you in on a secret, I roll the city all times, and im blind.... BLIND!!!!! my boys tell me ill be cured if i just take the flag off my eyes, but thats no fun