Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HardyHarHar

Ew. TV

People throwing up on tv.......they can censor out tits pussy and ass....but one of my biggest pet peeves is watching someone throw up when im trying to eat my tv dinner....they need to censor throwing up!

also this show...

fear_factor.jpg

I don't have cable and I don't watch the eating parts of Fear Factor so... I'm gonna say whatever is on fox..

the russian news, they dont censor that like they censor other news, you see the after effects of a serious traffic collision in full.

brazilian "hard copy" style reporting shows. with reporters walking through a real murder scene showing everything. really fucking gnarly shit.

Seeing girls fart is strange.

It's like stepping in to the Matrix.

what's strange is they're just as bad as dudes doing it. cupping the hands and making others smell it and laughing about it

that last one that farted had a wet sloppy one. she needs to change her drawers after that

Nastiest shit i've ever seen on TV?

oreilly_cp_6666118.jpg

billbingo9.gif

This shitbag makes me want to vomit, yet if I'm ever flipping through channels and I see his show I can't change it. It's like watching a fucking trainwreck.

requiem for a dream I know its a movie

but where they cut off dudes arm and hes left all alone down south and chick is in NY with a 2ft dildo goin up her poop chute just to cop.....and marlon wayans lol curled up in a ball like a little bitch on that cot in jail. great ending to such a fucked up movie

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now