best toys ever

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HPIM0964.JPG

HPIM0966.JPG

for real the original ninja turtles comic book , akira , and fist of the north star blew my mind when i was ten years old..

if half the people only knew about the o.g tmnt comics they would look at the franchise in a whole new light.

oh yea..

it was legos all the way for me.... a fisher price turntable...transformers..and construx

knex is close.... but not quite right.

fpt6504-6-peg-nuts.jpg

good god construx had knex beat by a mile..... i had whole civilizations built with those things.. and used in tandem with gijoes.. awesomeness..

and those toys with the string that they zipped around on..

my ama didnt have much money but i was always well equipped with a large amount of those things.. toys nowadays dont make you really think about building shit that much..other than legos but most children stick to the manuals and dont branch out from that...

• 4 months later...

anybody remember those 3 actionfiguredudes you could attach stuff on, weapons and shit. one was green one yellow and one blue, and one could fly, one could dive in the ocean and the third, well he just stayed on the ground. used to love those, can't remember what they were called.

Lego is altime favorite though

lego-escher-01.jpg

anybody remember those 3 actionfiguredudes you could attach stuff on, weapons and shit. one was green one yellow and one blue, and one could fly, one could dive in the ocean and the third, well he just stayed on the ground. used to love those, can't remember what they were called.

Lego is altime favorite though

lego-escher-01.jpg

Centurions!!!!!!!!!!!

a0627d0e.jpg5f4bc065.jpg

Ace McCloud

c1cb4d09.jpg499f9130.jpg

Jake Rockwell

dc2cba8e.jpg532103b2.jpg

Max Ray

e3c645c9.jpg

Dr. Terror

Fuck Yeah!!