12oz double dare

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some1 ya talk teh weirdz...

i wont rock it, just do it..

then maybe......?..

NO!

A buddy of mine did some photo project that was kind of awesome, he just asked people to pick a card and they had some kind of dare or norm to violate on em.

Who ever drew the card would then do the action on the card and take a picture of it.

Some successful ones I remember.

Create a trail of sprinkles from a police station to a dunkin donuts.

Run along joggers cheering for them with a flag.

Crap, he had like 50 of em and thats all I can remember at the moment, I'll ask him for the list.

I also had this class where we talked about norms and had to pick one to violate.

For mine I dressed up like a bum (really convincingly, dirty ripped clothes, dirty face / nails hands, and attempted to go into jewlery stores and ask to look at an expensive piece of jewlery.

People were surprisingly nice, offerred to let me stay to keep warm and shit, and I never got turned down to look at a piece... (Being in Boulder was a HUGE variable I think)

Another student would pick food off of other peoples plates at dinner and eat it like it wasn't a big deal.

Another student did a related project where they would take food from other peoples carts at grocery stores.

I think these are the kind of ideas we should focus on in this thread.

Think trigger happy TV w/o some of the gayer skits.

Oh yea another one he did was start an inpromptu "high five line" like they do at the end of HS sports matches.

Put a white ribbon on every tree from the liquor store back to your (his) house.

Not a lot of trees on city streets, and the store wasn't terribly far. (2-3 blocks)

Left a basketball with a syringe in it (where the bike pump goes to fill it up) on the steps of a HS that recently got called out on steroid abuse.

(ball and syringe were taken after the photo was taken, as he decided it was a bad idea to leave hypodermic needles on school property)

Took long underwear and painted white stripes on it so it looked like iconic prison garb, suspended it in front of some govt building (city hall maybe?)

There were tons more, I'll get at him for the pictures.

• 4 weeks later...

3 pages no dares done... fuck ..

so will a blood line tattoo work.. because if so i will go to work tomorrow and see if i can get some one to hook it up

(for those who dont know its a tattoo with just water.. leaving a scab like tattoo for a few days/weeks and maybe a small white scar?)

We could make this a real thread, with realistic but still funny dares.

A new kind of photo thread.

Ya dig?

agreed

Ill suggest a doable dare and we'll work are way up from there

I dare someone to drink a shotglass of hot sauce.....must post pics....

I would totally like to get this started. THis is the only reasonable dare so far.

What kind of hot sauce are we talkin? I got like tabasco and then a chunky hot sauce. I also have a buffalo type wing sauce.

What'll it be. Tell me quick before I get drunk and change my mind. I have a feeling hot sauce wont mix well with alcohol.

I guess it wouldnt mix well anyway....but...oh well...

Im down.