Help spectr plan a vacation..

Guest spectr

So I have decided to take what little savings I have and spend it on going somewhere for new years.. so I am deciding between bermuda, cancun, and hawaii... oh yeah maybe.. costa rica if I can find a cheap enough flight..

so all three places I have never been.. anyone ever been there.. any recommendations on which one will have the best new years party...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
book a one way ticket

HA!

No more likely I would just accidentally lose my ticket and passport once I got there.. then I could always say I at least tried to come back and got stuck.... but yeah I was already thinking about it if I can afford to go to costa rica..

Fuck a vacation. Get yourself some nice threads, instead.

maybe you missed the whole spectr is a dirty lot kid.. so the new clothes thing doesn't really interest me all that much...

cancun is dirty and a tourist trap

Hawaii is beautiful but you got the same laws

Bermuda ???

Costa Rica sounds like a winner. Grow coca and weed

and smuggle that shit

yeah I know costa rica would be the shit.. actually if I went there I would want to have more money and bring my boy along so he could buy land dirt cheap for me..

is cancun really all that bad? I haven't been there but have traveled quite a bit through mexico and just about everywhere is dirty by american standards.. how bad of a tourist trap is it? let me know, I am actually leaning towards cancun since I found a flight for 180 round trip last night..

oh yeah and yes i plan on hitting south america sometime in the next couple years... though I have some shit to finish in the states before i go, since i doubt I am going to come back...

if you doing Cancun wait till spring break... plenty of

17 and 18 year old highschool sluts getting drunk and

throwing the vag around.

When i went it was filthy... but it was also spring break

Im sure they clean it up when there arent thousands

of drunk and disorderly american teenagers breaking

glass and throwing trash on the streets..

Tourist trap.... its one of the biggest ones in the Americas.

Safe for american tourists too. Shit to do

scuba, aztec ruins, nature. Beautiful scenery. The

bay is nasty. i dont know.. Ive been there and

afterwards i kinda wished i hadnt spent the money.

ive been to maui, but that was when i was a kid....i remember there were the beaches and the luaus which were fun, i went to cancun during spring break when i was about 19..isor is right there were a lot of drunk chicks going crazy and "triple kissing" in the club....hell i even saw a guy eating a girl out at "fat tuesday's" when i was there....but cancun is wack if youre not into the club scene...the beaches are simply 'alright'....cancun is pretty much just one long strip of bars clubs and places to shop.....i did go to the aztec ruins (chichenitza) for a day...its about 2 hour drive there and 2 hours back...but it was cool thing to see...never been to bermuda...on the other hand costa rica sounds awesome!

chichen itza pyramid..

chichen.jpg

You want a crazy New Year's Party? British Virgin Islands. Jost Van Dyke, to be specific. Trust me, it's fucking insane.

GreatHarbourMountainViewIcon.jpg

This bay gets pretty much entirely covered in yachts and boats rafted up side-to-side, to the point where you can pretty much travel from one end of the bay to the other by hopping from boat to boat. Thousands of people getting completely smashed and passing out on stranger's decks. Did I mention shrooms are legal and bars will spike your drink with mushroom tea? No? Well I just did.

It's crazy dude, trust. And it's only a wee bit more expensive than travelling to Puerto Rico, it's right next door.

You call it 'savings' but then you want to blow it all on New Years? I mean, do what you want but... why would you even want to travel during this season? If I was you, I'd make a seperate 'vacation fund' and spend that on a vacation in 4 or 5 months when it's off-peak season and everything is cheaper and less crowded... then you could probably afford a lot more time where ever you go.

It won't be New Years but there will still be a party...

*and if you have too much fun then you'll still have your 'savings' to help bail you out...