PAINTER TOUCH MALE CANS

chigraffmag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Colors

Sea Glass (like a light krylon jade green, cooler shade)

Peacock (fucking dopest blue since spa, like a medium teal blue)

Orchid (wow, shade between berry pink and purple)

Biscotta (light sandy color almost yellowish)

Rusto OG

Glacier blue (see Sea Glass, but possibly doper)

Tranquil Yellow (pastel yellow krylon)

All with the classic valve system we know and love, found at Lowes. They also make silver AA again with the good caps system that I am very psyched for.

:rolleyes:

I really HOPE you dont.

:lol:

Lets say after ALL this werk, (for some ODD reason :confused: :lol: )

little Jimmy wants to go bombin

and is already covered in paint. :lol:

It is simple...:D

You really have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm sure you're the marker king of your block though.

Tranquil yellow is the BIZNESS. Covers GREAT. Fills, bombing, freights, whatever, we have a winner.

Glacier blue: Not so much. More like 2-coat coverage, little drippy, and the color is too subtle to be an effective fade. As soon as you fade it into any other color, it looks like gray. (If you fade it into gray, it looks like a pale bluish-greenish gray. If you contrast it with red it will bring out the green a little, but with the coverage issues not super worth it.)

i haven't even some of those colors yet. i went to a HD the other day and looked at the PT colors all lined up, it was pretty amazing, all bright graffiti oriented colors. what the hell is going on with that? i'm really starting to wonder if they aren't trying to cater to writers. ten years ago, rusto didn't make any colors like berry pink or green apple. except for the AA garden colors, all their paint was dull, drab colors. rusto didn't even make a pink except for AA rosewood. stops rust line had no orange, pink or purple.

Tranquil yellow is the BIZNESS. Covers GREAT. Fills, bombing, freights, whatever, we have a winner.

Glacier blue: Not so much. More like 2-coat coverage, little drippy, and the color is too subtle to be an effective fade. As soon as you fade it into any other color, it looks like gray. (If you fade it into gray, it looks like a pale bluish-greenish gray. If you contrast it with red it will bring out the green a little, but with the coverage issues not super worth it.)

Thx

a good yellow thats all you have to say!

i got a gang of them for my birthday last year. at first i was a little salty, but after using them they werent that hard to use. true indeed they are not toy friendly.. paint and caps should never be an excuse - if so then take your skills to rehab.

just think of people like dondi and skeme who got busy with regular old stock caps.

"Toy freindly" LMAO!

OK guy, let me see you try rocking a solid fillin on a gate without a fat cap.

I personally can't stand scratchy fillins.

I like to fill my shit solid and quick.

I mean, I guess if you're just painting under a train bridge or in the cut somewhere it aint a big deal to spend an extra few minutes filling in.

But who the fuck wants to spend more than a few minutes on a fillin on the street?

And what about fat cap tags?

Sure guy.